The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- This white paper will outline common schemes and case studies to help your organization prevent or uncover fraud ahead of it being paid out.
- Most discussions about the state of U.S. health care quickly lead to a simple but grim diagnosis: The system is broken. But it’s not all bad news. Unpacking the state of health care reveals that not every aspect of the system is dysfunctional. In fact, some parts have never been better.
- Insurance fraud is a constant challenge to the industry and can take on many appearances, from fraudulent claims to elaborate scams and conspiracies created by agents themselves or working with complicit policyholders.
- An attacker only needs to be right one time to cause havoc, which means companies have to be right every time in order to prevent a security breach.
- Join us on December 4th at 2PM EST for insightful perspectives on managing pharmacy-related trends in Workers’ Comp.
- Stop your small business from being the next victim by working with an insurer who can offer tailored solutions to fit your needs.
- For the best workers’ comp outcomes, take care of an injured worker’s body and mind.
- Every facility faces these risks, but determining the best way to mitigate or cover them demands the help of industry experts.
- This white paper focuses specifically on current musculoskeletal telehealth applications research, providing suggested evidence-based recommendations on specific clinical care conditions.
- Public support for marijuana is at an all-time high. What does this mean for workers’ comp?
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS), once used in everything from dental floss to microwave popcorn bags, are now being recognized as threatening toxic chemicals that pose health risks to populations across the country.
- Data has become an increasingly valuable tool for risk management and underwriting. That’s why more public entities are looking to harness their data to drive down losses.
- When a worker suffers a catastrophic injury, it is imperative to address both physical and psychological healing.
- As pressures build for the health care industry, alternative methods to provide care are growing, but places like urgent care clinics and home health providers still have their risks.
How Current Political Tension Can Impede Business for U.S. Companies — And What Businesses Can Do to Manage the RiskWith current global tensions at an all-time high, businesses are wise to keep an eye on the growing political risk environment and work with insurers to find practical solutions.
- Natural catastrophes don’t discriminate in their damage. Businesses of every size need a solution to build resiliency.
4 Ways Best-in-Class Transportation Operators Are Taking Control of Risk and Lowering Insurance CostsLarge commercial fleets face a myriad of risks on a daily basis. The best transportation operators are investing in several top practices to better manage risk and reduce the cost of insurance.
- At our flagship conference, you’ll have the opportunity to join 700+ like-minded absence, disability, and return-to-work programs professionals who are looking to tackle strategic workforce issues facing their organizations.