The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Many of heroin overdose deaths are not caused by heroin alone any longer, but instead involve illegally manufactured fentanyl, which can easily be mixed with white powder heroin.
- Learn how cyber liability is fast becoming the last frontier of the insurance world. The question now before us is whether insurance and risk mitigation will advance quickly enough to stem the tide.
- During this conference, you’ll gain the knowledge and acquire the tools you need to manage your FMLA and ADA compliance responsibilities and reduce your company’s risk of exposure to lawsuits and government enforcement actions.
- AI and Analytics USA 2019 is THE premier gathering for data, analytics, pricing and marketing experts from leading insurance carriers.
- Naloxone is considered to be one of several essential tools for the prevention of opioid overdose deaths.
- Industries with higher rates of soft tissue injury can help better protect workers with ergonomic sensors. A recent pilot program with five companies demonstrates compelling benefits.
- A convergence of new trends and old challenges makes construction riskier than ever. Managing those risks requires an insurer who can adapt to unique needs.
- Recent survey finds small U.S. farm owners are incorporating drone technology into their everyday agricultural tasks.
- High net worth households have complex risk profiles demanding bespoke property and liability coverage to protect their net worth, which could be severely impacted in the event of a major loss.
- Join us on April 28 – May 1 and be ready to improve your risk management program with advanced solutions.
- Join us for the unveiling of the ODG Job Profiler, an innovative software platform powered by MyAbilities and AI (artificial intelligence) which will be made available as an add-on to the ODG by MCG User Interface.
- Employee injuries – what’s covered under the course and scope rule? AmTrust provides examples of times that claims may not be covered by a workers’ compensation policy, such as deviation from employment.
- AmTrust’s team analyzed our initial 2018 claims data to better understand how New York paid family leave was used, and to provide agents and policyholders with meaningful information about how it was being taken.
- With flooding on the rise, small business owners are left in a precarious position while they search for an affordable solution to this unpredictable and stormy future.
- Whether you are new to captives and risk retention groups or an experienced professional, you’ll come away from the CICA Conference with fresh ideas and strategies for managing emerging risks and shaping the future with captive insurance.
- We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 WSIA Underwriting Summit!
- Small neighborhood businesses and Fortune 500s alike are facing increased exposure to harassment and discrimination claims.
These 5 Actions Minimize Professional Liability Risk for Behavioral Health Workers in the Fight Against School ViolenceHere are five critical risk management steps psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors and social workers should take now to mitigate liability exposure.