The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Simplifying and humanizing the workers comp process benefits injured workers and employers alike, but many aren’t doing enough to put workers first. Here’s what a true advocacy approach demands.
- More and more companies are implementing a telecommuting policy. This trend is becoming more prevalent in the insurance industry.
- Physical therapy’s success is a result of a multi-pronged approach – engage early; identify and treat the location of the injury, not the source of pain; and encourage the patient to play an active role in their recovery.
- In part two of Coventry’s annual drug trends series we’ll provide analysis on the trends experienced within our combined in- and out-of-network channels.
- Come and join the largest gathering of captive owners and service providers at the world’s biggest captive insurance conference.
- In an increasingly volatile specialty market, agents can create mutually beneficial partnerships with multi-line carriers to help enhance their competitive position in the market.
- In this webinar, prosthetic expert, Jennifer McCarthy will dive into how technology is improving the work comp space.
- CorVel’s CareMC Edge is a collaborative claims management platform designed to improve claims results by speeding up data gathering, decision making and care delivery.
- In this webinar, Hayley Tidwell will educate attendees on how industry professionals involved in the claims management process can approach ethical and moral decisions.
- While a single-payer health care model is up for debate in the U.S., the possible impact on workers’ compensation could be significant.
- Learn from Sean Sullivan the three fundamental objectives telehealth can offer injured workers.
- Come and join the biggest pan-European event of the year gathering more than 1500 risk professionals under the theme “Aim for the future, entering a new dimension in risk”. Free registration for risk and insurance manager!
- PLUS promises another year of exciting keynote speakers, thoughtful education and networking that helps you build your business.
- The nation’s leading training event and expo for WC and disability management professionals with 30+ educational breakout sessions and 275+ exhibitors.
- One workers’ comp carrier is doing its part to keep injured workers off unnecessary painkillers in the first place.
- In part one of this year’s series we reflect on the retail and mail-order trends our clients experienced between 2017 and 2018.
- Millennials will be the largest workforce in 2020, but they see our industry as unattractive. How do we change that?
- Investing in projects that produce social, environmental and economic sustainability is critical to long term success for communities and companies alike.