The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- As video monitoring technology grows in sophistication, contractors and owners can devote these essential resources toward strong, safe and successful construction projects.
- Helmsman Management Services quickly jumped into action so its teams could continue providing care to injured workers without missing a beat.
- Insurers and reinsurers can leverage their expertise and resources to help insureds decrease their exposure to severe weather, recover faster, and come back stronger.
- COVID-19 had a significant impact on the use of telerehab services. This white paper examines patient outcomes and provides statistical analysis comparing utilization and clinical savings for common injury types.
- Small businesses are a challenging segment to underwrite. Here’s how publicly available data can help.
- In this webinar, Paradigm and our panel of clinical experts discuss what we have learned about COVID-19 and the implications for workers’ compensation patients.
- In part two of our drug trends series, we’ll provide analysis on the trends experienced within our combined in-network and out-of-network channels to address the total view of prescription activity.
- Each year, myMatrixx releases our Drug Trend Report to track the utilization and costs of pharmaceuticals used in WC cases. By looking back at the previous year we can better help our partners understand the primary factors driving the industry.
- There are many different names and structures of parametric insurance solutions. One of the most common parametric insurance structures used by our clients however, is the Cat in the Box, which will be the focus for this article.
- Collaborating with top clinical institutions, such as the Mayo Clinic, improves care for injured workers, while helping Paradigm contribute to the larger medical community.
Nat Cat Parametric Coverage: Innovative Risk Financing In The Face Of Climate Change And UnpredictabilityWhat are the fundamental drivers behind the rise of NAT CAT parametric solutions? Why are corporate buyers seeking alternative risk transfer solutions?
- Resiliency through multiple catastrophes requires years of disciplined underwriting and portfolio management, and the ability to think beyond immediate risks.
- Since the inception of the Medicare program and Medicare Secondary Payer Act, the world of Medicare Set-Asides has been like the Wild West. We’re here to help you tame it.
- Food recalls in the U.S. have increased 10% over the past five years, with the average food and beverage recall claim coming in at nearly $9.2 million in damages. Today, knowing how to mitigate food recall risks is critical for businesses that manufacture, grow, and distribute food products.
- A special report on the effects of COVID-19 pandemic and industry issues and insights. Specific coverages such as Directors and Officers, Employment Practices Liability, and Professional Liability are all affected by this pandemic.
- The right insurer will be working with clients to create bespoke cost-saving solutions while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Launches HAIL, A Parametric Insurance Solution For Businesses Operating In 11 Hail-Prone U.S. States.The new solution is designed to protect companies in the United States from the financial impact of a significant hail event.
- It’s not just about personally identifiable information (PII). Assessing cyber risk in manufacturing means digging deeper into operational technology and the people who protect it.