The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS), once used in everything from dental floss to microwave popcorn bags, are now being recognized as threatening toxic chemicals that pose health risks to populations across the country.
- Data has become an increasingly valuable tool for risk management and underwriting. That’s why more public entities are looking to harness their data to drive down losses.
- When a worker suffers a catastrophic injury, it is imperative to address both physical and psychological healing.
- As pressures build for the health care industry, alternative methods to provide care are growing, but places like urgent care clinics and home health providers still have their risks.
How Current Political Tension Can Impede Business for U.S. Companies — And What Businesses Can Do to Manage the RiskWith current global tensions at an all-time high, businesses are wise to keep an eye on the growing political risk environment and work with insurers to find practical solutions.
- Natural catastrophes don’t discriminate in their damage. Businesses of every size need a solution to build resiliency.
4 Ways Best-in-Class Transportation Operators Are Taking Control of Risk and Lowering Insurance CostsLarge commercial fleets face a myriad of risks on a daily basis. The best transportation operators are investing in several top practices to better manage risk and reduce the cost of insurance.
- At our flagship conference, you’ll have the opportunity to join 700+ like-minded absence, disability, and return-to-work programs professionals who are looking to tackle strategic workforce issues facing their organizations.
- Slips and falls drive severity, while cuts and burns comprise nearly one third of all restaurant injuries. Yet all of these risks can be better managed.
- Marijuana, it seems, is everywhere. Nearly a dozen states have approved cannabis for recreational use and more than two-thirds have signed off on medical marijuana. Marijuana’s active chemical components are becoming more widespread, too.
- They’re here. Robotics in the operating room is happening now and is the fastest growing segment within the healthcare medical device sector.
- In medical cost containment, transparency is essential to doing business. This can only be achieved when companies are able to see a full picture of their bill review expenditures.
- Many states and the US government have declared the opioid epidemic as a public health emergency. Action is elicited from stakeholders at all levels of the health care spectrum.
- Evolving risks have impacted the daily operations of insurance carriers worldwide and carriers are handling a rising volume of insurance claims, which is taxing human resources and, in many instances, demanding improved industry methodology.
- How can injured workers overcome the trauma, continue to be productive, and integrate back into their family and community to lead a full life?
- Water damage losses can be costly. Auditors with both contracting and claims adjusting experience help secure good outcomes for insurers and insureds alike.
- Return-to-work programs are proven to reduce workers’ compensation costs, but in order to have a lasting impact, top return-to-work strategies must be in place.
- Many companies don’t know how their insurance program will handle the complexity of international losses. Multinational organizations need an insurer with true multinational expertise.