The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- This eBook is a must-read. Download The Ultimate Guide to Case Management.
- Learn how leading carriers leverage an enterprise location strategy to build a geospatial ecosystem, empowering the organization to contextualize insights to adapt to our changing world.
- In part 4 of our 2023 drug trends series, we’re evaluating workers’ comp high impact drug class patterns and strategies to address the challenges these cost drivers are creating.
- In today’s unstable economic conditions, construction insureds will want to partner with stable carriers who are strengthening their rates.
- CorVel has witnessed topical costs rise following the recent drop in opioid prescriptions, and now offers alternatives to manage their expense without impacting care.
Early Symptom Evaluation for Musculoskeletal Complaints: How This Tool Is Improving Patient Outcomes and Reducing Claims CostsEarly intervention can implement strategies to help reverse the progression of injuries — improving outcomes, reducing workers’ comp claims, and helping to build a safer culture.
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance bolsters its Side A coverage after extensive conversations with the brokerage community.
To Reap the Rewards of Self-Funded Healthcare, Employers Need Best-in-Class Medical Stop-Loss InsuranceRising healthcare costs can be mitigated by transitioning to self-funded plans with stop-loss insurance support, providing cost efficiency without compromising care.
- Workers’ compensation claims management can be improved with prompt intervention, active communication, smart return-to-work initiatives and data-driven decision-making.
How Data Can Help Track An Injured Worker’s Clinical Progress, Improving Efficiency and Efficacy in ClaimsData can only help improve claims adjusters if payers, adjusters, providers and claimants communicate with one another.
- Actively monitoring and coordinating care is essential to success in workers’ compensation.
- Find out how you can unlock your data’s full potential and transform the way that your organization overcomes the challenges of a chaotic world with location intelligence.
- ITC Vegas is the world’s largest insurtech event – offering unparalleled access to the most comprehensive and global gathering of tech entrepreneurs, investors, and insurance industry leaders. Use discount code 200ITC131 to receive $200 off the registration.
- Join us in Baltimore where the URMIA community will meet together to unravel the future of higher education risk management and insurance. No other space gives you a group of your peers to compare notes with on your latest challenge.
Homeowners Associations Are Facing These 6 Critical Risks. How the Right Insurance Partner Can Help Manage ThemFrom property valuation issues to concerns over events and security: HOAs should work with their carriers to address these exposures.
Products Liability Risk Is Constantly Evolving. Here’s What a Good Underwriting Partner Should Be DoingDeep expertise and a savvy underwriting approach are the keys to success in the products liability space.
Project Delays Happen — Is Your Insurance Keeping Up? What the Construction Industry Needs to Know About Policy ExtensionsSupply chain snags, labor shortages and inflation are pushing project timelines back, but getting an extended insurance policy may not be as easy as insureds think.
- The initiative will offer networking opportunities and work with academic institutions in Vermont to bring more talent into the captive insurance space.
- Carisk Partners is leveraging AI and machine learning to analyze unstructured data, predict recovery trajectories, identify high-risk workers’ comp claims and manage costs.
- EK Health emphasizes thoughtful consideration, effective communication, a commitment to patience and meaningful collaboration to safeguard the most vulnerable during hurricane season.
- In part 3 of our 2023 drug trends series, we’re evaluating workers’ comp opioid patterns and the strategies being used to continue their decline in use and manage their risks.
Don’t Overlook Non-owned Auto Exposures: How Employers Can Manage Risks When Employees Drive Personal Vehicles on Company BusinessNon-owned auto liability claims can cost employers a significant amount of money. Risk managers need to take a proactive approach.
How Teleradiology and Artificial Intelligence Are Reducing the Strain of the Radiology Shortage on Workers’ CompNew technologies can improve workflows, allowing fewer radiologists to read scans more quickly.
- In part two of our 2023 drug trends series, we’re evaluating in-network and out-of-network prescription for a total view of prescription activity.
- Join 1,300+ Program Professionals in Scottsdale for 3 Days of Networking, Programming, and Educational Breakout Sessions.
- The speed at which misinformation can travel online, however, will remain a contributor to uncertainty about the banking sector now and going forward.
- Tactics like double extortion and targeted attacks are becoming more common.
- Hint: If you’re a tech company, the answer is yes.
Cannabis Products Could Affect Anesthesia Plans, Potentially Opening Up Medical Liability Risk for Providers Who Don’t Assess the RiskAnesthesia professionals are starting to screen patients for cannabis usage to reduce the potential for medical liability lawsuits.
- Cost savings programs can help insurers cut premium costs and attract clients in the notoriously difficult auto insurance line.
Strengthening the Insurance Talent Pipeline: How Broadspire’s Early Career Training Program Is Taking Dead Aim at Industry Talent ShortfallsBroadspire’s ambitious early career training program is harnessing dozens of new professionals and giving them the opportunity to advance, with the help of potent technology platforms.
- The connection between physical and behavioral health opens an opportunity for physical therapists to address mental health for injured workers.
- The health care industry is navigating an increasingly frequent and severe claims environment.
- National Construction Safety Week is in May. Here’s how incorporating mindfulness can help construction workers stay physically and mentally safer.
- Considerations to counteract the cybersecurity talent shortage in workers’ comp organizations.
- Clients, brokers, and other constituents are constantly on the lookout for a carrier partner that will not only meet their needs, but also display an understanding of who they are and where they come from.
- How problematic alcohol use can impact the workplace, claims, and medication management.
How Artificial Intelligence Is Helping Workers’ Comp Pros Elevate Customer Service to Customer ExperienceOne Call is using sentiment software to capture how their customer service team is expressing empathy and analyzing that data to drive better outcomes.
Don’t Let These Factors Derail Recovery: Experts Reveal How Age and Mental Health Affect Physical TherapyAs we try to better understand how biopsychosocial factors influence recovery, industry professionals may want to consider how age and mental health conditions influence physical therapy.
- While opioid prescriptions and costs are trending down, some more nuanced, but still concerning prescribing patterns bear watching, including prescriptions for other controlled substances.
- Each year Enlyte releases its annual drug trends series to analyze the state of pharmacy trends in workers’ comp. In part one of our 2023 series, we’re evaluating retail and mail order prescriptions.
- Jake Reason, VP of MSA Services, is well versed in the ever-changing landscape of MSAs and recently identified the Top 5 things that ALL employers need to know when considering Medicare Set-Asides.
- Surety customers need stability and consistency to support their operations.
- Network savings, customer service, and the quality of treatment to employees are the top three factors survey respondents seek in an ancillary care network provider.
- When it comes to securing life science coverage, the product may not matter as much as you think.
- For those working to effectively manage tough-to-insure risks, focusing on risk control fundamentals and partnering with a carrier that offers capacity and resources can help strategically mitigate exposures.
Thinking Beyond the Hospital: A Comprehensive Guide to Hospital Discharge Planning for Workers’ CompensationA well-planned hospital discharge is vital in preventing re-admission, further health decline and increased health care costs.
- Onsite clinics can help reduce medical costs and increase employee health and productivity.
- One bad claim can negatively impact a company’s reputation.
- Industry expertise, program flexibility, and robust analytics capabilities are key qualities setting the best TPAs apart.
In Today’s Polarized Culture, Companies Must Have Clear Policies for Employee Speech to Avoid Reputational Damage and EPL ClaimsEmployees are engaging in more forms of political speech. The right carrier can help you minimize the risks that arise.
Commercial Surety Bonds Are Vital for Many Projects. Automation and Dedicated Underwriters Make Them Even More PotentTalented underwriters and sophisticated automation systems are a winning combination for the surety bond business.
- Point-of-sale underwriters with full authority can help craft creative business policies for an organization’s D&O and liability policy needs.
5 Factors Driving Rising Risk Costs for Businesses. How Technology and a Strong Carrier Partner Can HelpBusinesses in a variety of sectors are struggling with rising costs of risk. These resources can help.
- Join Us At IMCA Ignite 2023, June 19-21!
- High-temporal resolution images are giving a whole new meaning to the “bird’s-eye” view AI can give carriers.
How Captives and Program Solutions Can Benefit Insureds Amid Social Inflation and Rising Insurance PricesWith insurance costs on the rise, many are turning to captive and program solutions to help manage their risk transfer expenses.
- Expensive is not always better, more is not always better – identifying the right course for each patient is always what’s best.
- Join 800+ Program Professionals in Boston for 3 Days of Networking, Programming, and Educational Breakout Sessions.
- IASA Xchange is the insurance industry’s only national event designed for all career levels, verticals, and specialties, enabling problem-solving and collaboration to solve real-world challenges.
- Addressing the Complexities of Issues Facing Pharmacy Programs
- Carisk’s mission-driven, value-based approach to leadership has helped the company attract talent and improved care for the patients it works with.
- OnPOINT is where the entire insurance community convenes to solve the industry’s greatest challenges.
- Taking bill review to the next level promises to do just that.
Religious Organizations Have Unique Insurance Considerations. Find Out Why They Need a Standout Insurance PartnerReligious organizations have unique property and general and professional liability needs.
- Navigating the road ahead requires a holistic view with deep expertise. Read our 2022 report for one-of-a-kind insight about how inflation, staffing, supply chains and more are affecting our industry.
- A lot can happen in 25 years.
- In our white paper, Unlocking the DME “Black Box,” we’ll break this process down and cover what you need to know to make the best decisions for your injured employees and your workers’ comp program.
- Examining tobacco use as a complicating factor in the workplace and as a detractor from injured worker outcomes.
- A prospective policy update in Florida sparks renewed interest around the risks of physician dispensing.
- This premier event brings together 900 senior thought leaders for exclusive access to workers compensation insights and expertise as well as a one-of-a-kind networking opportunity.
- Timing and accuracy of diagnostic test results can determine the course of an injured worker’s treatment plan, recovery, and claim.
- This study takes a first look at long COVID (i.e., PASC) experience in workers compensation (WC).
- Providers likely have many questions about how to proceed in the wake of Roe v. Wade’s reversal.
- Vying for today’s top talent, employers must make benefit packages more attractive than ever, but rising health care costs can present a significant burden.
- While auto and workers’ comp insurers see many of the same kinds of claims, handling auto claims takes a specialized knowledge base to reach the best outcomes for payers and patients.
- While prices are rising, so too are risks associated with inflation. Finding an insurance partner that has a sophisticated understanding of risk and the risk control savvy to manage it is key.
Construction’s Skilled Labor Shortage Is Building. What Contractors and Their Risk Professionals Need to Know to Get AheadA storm is brewing for the construction industry as a skilled-labor shortage lengthens job times and contributes to higher rates of injury. But there are tools that can help you get ahead.
- Pre-breach services can help insurers prevent and prepare for cyberattacks.
- Though a potential global recession looms on the horizon, there is still much risk management teams can do to chart a course forward.
- When paired with an onsite clinical program, wearables can help prevent workplace injuries and reduce workers’ compensation costs.
- With opioid utilization down, there is no longer a consolidated driver of pharmacy costs in workers’ comp. The industry faces more niche trends that require strategic formulary management.
- Here’s why it’s critical to partner with an organization where the clinicians are trained in occupational health.
How Data, Focused PT and Wearables Can Yield Better Patient Engagement and Superior Outcomes in Workers’ CompMedRisk’s team of experts is leading the way to methods of stronger, faster recovery while avoiding the expense and trauma of surgeries and addictive painkillers.
- Comprehensive, collaborative, and consistently communicated care are key to a workers’ compensation risk management approach.
- In the current climate of rising costs workers’ compensation managed care remains an area where companies can realize savings in order to impact the overall bottom line.
Accident and Health Insurance: What Schools, Colleges and Universities Looking to Bolster Their Coverage Need to KnowAccident and health insurance can provide the additional coverage schools and other education institutions need for their students both on the athletic field and in the classroom.
- Inland marine is a fast-paced, always-growing business. BHSI demonstrates the flexibility, simplicity and prime customer service qualities required for smooth operations.
- Using data to ensure that ancillary benefit programs result in optimal recovery for injured workers comes down to having a clear dashboard of meaningful metrics.
Speed, Precision and Consistency: Implementing the Best Tools So Your Brokering Team Can Place Even the Toughest of RisksNationwide’s E&S Brokerage team is leaning in on technical investments in order to give wholesale brokers the quick, accurate responses they need to place tough risks.
- AmTrust Specialty Program provides a full suite of coverage, claims and loss control services for hard-to-insure and niche risks that can be tailored to your requirements.
- Following the recent announcement of Sandy Bigglestone’s transition into the Deputy Commissioner’s role, the State’s Captive Insurance Division shares some of the secrets behind its 40-plus-year history of stability and its loyal and longstanding team.
Severe Weather Events Are Increasing and Real Estate and Construction Can Help Safeguard Against Future RisksReflecting on the impact of severe weather on property maintenance costs can be overwhelming. But tapping into natural defenses is essential to managing climate risks in the future.
- When litigation becomes a part of the nurse case management dynamic, timely and effective communication between the case manager and injured worker’s attorney, both advocates, can’t be undervalued.
- What are social determinants of health, and how do they intersect with workplace injury and recovery?
- Empathetic and understanding case management practices are important, especially with workplace violence incidents. Knowing the common and uncommon signs of stress allow for more effective outcomes.
- Vermont’s world-class regulatory team knows the ins and outs of the examination process and has been successfully orchestrating them for over 40 years.
- Leveraging the strengths of a tenured claims handling and care management team, coupled with research-backed insights can lead to better quality of care for an organization’s most valuable assets.
For Injured Workers Receiving Physical Therapy, Keeping Up a Steady Pace Toward Recovery Depends on Who Oversees Their ReferralInjured workers whose journey to recovery is guided with the care of a clinical oversight team have the best shot at timely recoveries.
- With stress and mental health at the forefront of the industry’s focus, now is the time to manage it strategically, and learn from other leading organizations that are finding success.
- In this webinar, viewers will learn how specific data-driven solutions can help case managers effectively manage and resolve absence and disability claims to return injured employees to health.
- For 2023, National Ergonomics Conference & ErgoExpo will be held Nov. 8-10 at Caesars Forum. Registration is now open.
- Download myMatrixx’s new white paper to discover key segment markets that demystify drug pricing and learn how to control claim costs.
- The 2023 National Comp Conference will be held Sept. 20-22nd at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Registration is now open.
- These four risk trends are contributing to a challenging EPLI and fiduciary insurance market.
- The war in Europe, inflationary pressures, and the ongoing fallout from a global pandemic are all contributing to supply chain disruption. Insureds need a risk management partner who can meet their needs as a consultant.
- There are several areas to review before picking the right crime and fidelity policy, from growing risk trends to the language provided in the form.
- The Hartford’s onsite and virtual injury prevention programs are created to match an employer’s unique needs.
- Innovative tools are helping farmers manage the unpredictability of both extreme and routine weather events.
- Telemedicine use has changed with the onset of the pandemic, but centuries of healthcare has given lesson in how to approach the practice moving forward.
- An integrated model of risk management built on integrity equates to success for all.
Treating an Injured Person and Not a Claim: Why Injured-Person Centered Care Is Essential for Driving Better Outcomes in Workers’ CompInjured-person, centered care can lead to better recovery outcomes while saving claims costs.
- Join 1000 Program Professionals in Scottsale for 3 Days of Networking, Programming, and Educational Breakout Sessions. The Best in Programs Meet Here!
- ITC Vegas is the world’s largest insurtech event – offering unparalleled access to the most comprehensive and global gathering of tech entrepreneurs, investors, and insurance industry incumbents.
- Bermuda’s largest and longest-running industry event is returning to the live stage on September 12–14, 2022 at the Hamilton Princess in Bermuda.
- The workforce is transforming before our eyes, creating a cascade of ripple effects that bear considerations for the labor cool and workers’ compensation populations.
The State of Cyber Insurance: Understanding This Transitional Market and Finding Ways to Make Your Company InsurableCyber exposures are becoming increasingly harder to insure, but companies can rest easy partnering with a carrier that will help make them a favorable risk to underwrite.
Bringing Care to the Employer’s Doorstep: How the Pandemic Changed the Game for Mobile and On-site Health CareConcentra is filling an increasingly important need in the market by providing expanded mobile and on-site health care support to employers large and small.
- Text messaging, online scheduling and automated reporting help reduce delays in workers’ comp claim flows.
- As marijuana continues to enter the mainstream, what do current data tell us about marijuana’s impact on workplace safety?
- A progressive take on the role of physical therapists offers a caring and efficient means to identify psychosocial issues and focus the right resources at the right time.
- Injured workers, employers, payers and providers all have a stake in a workers’ comp claim. But if they don’t communicate clearly, less favorable outcomes may ensue.
Water Damage Claims Continue to Drive Non-CAT Property Losses. How Water Damage Prevention Programs Can HelpWater damage prevention programs that utilize Internet of Things technology can help mitigate losses from non-catastrophic water damage.
- When it comes to managing property’s biggest risks like natural catastrophes, having a risk consultant team in your back pocket will go a long way.
- Risks and opportunities abound in the financial lines insurance space as threats grow more complex. While rate increases in some lines have slowed, brokers and insurers are keeping a watch on claims trends as courts reopen following the pandemic.
- Strategies for a safer, healthier workface amid COVID-19 and beyond.
- Save the date for August 8 – 11, 2022! VCIA’s 37th Annual Conference will be held in-person in Burlington, Vermont!
- Save the Date! Join us in-person June 29-30, 2022, at the Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel in Virginia Beach.
- Improving Worksite Productivity and Employee Engagement Through Stay at Work and Return to Work Programs.
- The risks we tackle and people we protect have undergone a seismic shift – and there is no going back.
Addressing Physical & Emotional Injury: A Case Study Supporting the Evidence-Based Approach to Wound ManagementThis injured worker recovery story sheds light on the benefits of having a specialized wound care program designed by a dedicated and knowledgeable team.
- With an ever-aging population and labor gap, the home health care market is fraught with challenge, but utilizing the right people and technology will give way to opportunity.
- Partnering with a carrier that embraces disruption rather than clings to the status quo will give brokers and agents the edge in their ability to deliver valuable insurance solutions to clients.
Understanding Becomes Healing: A Deep Dive Into the Growing Impact Mental Health Has on Workers’ Comp ClaimsWhen asked about trends they have noted in workers’ comp claims, nurse case managers agreed mental health was the clear leader. But what’s placing it in the spotlight?
- To learn more about the nine specialty network services you should know more about, read our e-book.
- Risk manager Rosa Royo shares a unique partnership with Genex case managers Eilin de Cardenas and Sandra Bernardo that led to a tremendous recovery rate of officers with COVID returning to duty.
- To help you prepare for 2022 and navigate what’s next, here are Enlyte’s top 2022 predictions.
- To help navigate what’s next and understand this year’s top trends, we’ve outlined our top 2022 workers’ compensation predictions.
- Achieve Unparalleled Insurance Success with Data & Technology.
- At EK Health, we have partnered our strength in clinical excellence with our superior technology in utilization and peer review, resulting in a highly refined process where clinical excellence is key.
- In a challenging medical professional liability market, many insureds may be eyeing a carrier change. Ownership structure should be a deciding factor.
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies discusses how they work together with their insureds to afford comprehensive coverage solutions via their environmental product offerings.
- Unraveling the Mystery of Post COVID-19 Syndrome (PCS).
- To find out more about how relying on a network capable of executing home modifications is crucial in determining which modifications are necessary, read our latest whitepaper.
- With increasing numbers of older Americans joining the workforce to fill a void left by the pandemic, employers must be able to offer a high-quality and affordable health care service program to their employees.
- With legal actions against real estate firms for failing to protect residents from violent crimes increasing in cost and frequency, property owners and landlords need to have a robust security plan in place to ensure tenant safety.
- The captive industry is an industry few have heard of, but the benefits to working in this great industry and living in the beautiful state of Vermont are vast.
- How have middle market companies managed in the current difficult environment? What keeps them up at night — and do they have risk management plans in place to address these concerns?
- BHSI shares tips for sidestepping pitfalls and effectively evaluating natural catastrophe parametric solutions.
- Innovations in technology and higher quality data have helped financial institution underwriters more accurately assess risk and, in turn, provide better solutions for their brokers and clients.
- EK Health on reducing payer-provider friction through provider advocacy.
- An injured worker’s initial experience with the WC process can be daunting, but an advocacy-based approach can ease concerns and create a healthier, more productive outcome for both worker and employer.
- Using a single vendor for both PBM and settlement solutions services has major advantages for workers’ compensation programs.
Positioning Injured Workers for Long-Term Success and High Quality of Life: The Story of Billy P. AmputeeAfter the catastrophic loss of his arms, former welder Billy P. has found an inspiring way forward, thanks in part to the workers’ compensation team behind him.
- Smarter prescribing, effective deprescribing and knowing when the answer isn’t a drug are all part of a more strategic approach to pain management.
- Interest is growing in special purpose acquisition companies, or SPACs. But these unique entities require a thoughtful and comprehensive approach to D&O coverage.
- As cyber criminals become increasingly more sophisticated in their mode of attack and ransom demands spiral, so businesses need to be more proactive in preventing an attack and dealing with its aftermath.
- To find out more about how reliable transportation can move injured workers toward better outcomes, read Apricus’ latest whitepaper.
- To find out more about the positive impacts of a successful discharge planning program, register for this webinar.
- Risk managers can bring down claim frequency and severity by focusing on what they can control — driver behavior.
- With a rising loss trend and hardening market, risk managers seeking solutions for higher-hazard exposures have the deck stacked against them. They need liability insurers with specialized expertise and a comprehensive view of risk.
- Cyber events are no longer just about data encryption; medical facilities must be aware of the interconnected risks at play that could leave them open to larger liability claims.
Are You Adequately Prepared to Face a Product Recall? What Risk Managers Need to Know Before a CrisisKnowing the key risks and trends behind such events is invaluable for the savvy risk professional aiming to protect their business and their balance sheet.
- CICA’s 2021 Fall Forum on October 10-13, 2021, brings together the best captive professionals from around the world to discuss industry practices and engage new talent.
- Read our latest white paper to learn about evolution of WC networks, benefits and values these changes can offer.
3 Trends Threatening Post-COVID Economic Growth and Why Having the Right Insurance Partner Is CriticalGlobal political and economic shifts present new risks. The right mix of insurance products can provide stability in the face of uncertainty.
- QBE is pleased to offer our inaugural QBE Accident & Health Market Report. This report highlights key industry trends and product details presenting insights that employers can consider when evaluating their self-funded healthcare plans.
As Leisure Travel Returns, There’s a New Focus on Travel Insurance and the Vital Protections It Can ProvideBHTP’s Dean Sivley details the current travel trends and how travel insurance will adapt.
- EK Health’s Chief Medical Officer shares what he found on his education journey to better understand medical cannabis in the workers’ comp space.
- Cyber risks are about more than private data; they imperil core operational functions and strategic objectives. If cyber security doesn’t already have the attention of the board, it’s time to change that.
COVID-19 Disrupted Modified Duty Options, but a Strong Return-to-Work Program Keeps Injured Workers EngagedWith many non-essential roles eliminated or put on pause during the pandemic, employers and their workers’ comp partners had to get creative with transitional work.
- Genex explores why cultural humility is a critical solution to understanding health-related beliefs and behaviors to improve injured employee health and return to work rates.
- Today’s leaders struggle to derive actionable insights from their data. What they need is a claims partner with analytical expertise that will take the time to review findings, compare results, benchmark trends and make recommendations.
- Claimant advocacy — regardless of fault — can minimize the feelings of anger and distrust that drive injured parties to litigation after a crash.
- A guide for employers and carriers looking to help employees address mental health challenges and return safely to work.
- SCCE’s Compliance & Ethics Institute on September 19-22, 2021 is the primary educational and networking event for compliance and ethics professionals worldwide.
- The emergence of so-called long COVID has surprised both the patients who couldn’t shake their symptoms and the clinicians who have struggled to provide effective treatments.
- Mid- and large-sized businesses have different needs that may or may not be addressed by the standard cyber coverage packages readily available on the market.
- Litigated claims could impact reputation and market share in ways no policy can cover. Here’s how proactive risk mitigation reduces the expense.
- Always known as the market of innovation, E&S insurers are leveraging flexibility and creativity to help customers solve problems.
- Are your eyes irritated? Do your shoulders or back feel tight? Are you thinking about the next meeting on your overbooked calendar? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, relax, we can help.
- The Optum physical medicine platform is geared up to work in tandem with pharmacy benefit management to help injured workers control and overcome pain and get back to their lives.
- The annual Drug Trend Report is released as a comprehensive analysis of the major drivers in the sector of WC retail pharmacy. Delivering the report in 2021 has required us to examine the truly unprecedented circumstances of the last 12 months, and undoubtedly, 2020 was a historic year.
- While an end to the COVID-19 pandemic may be in sight, it won’t be back to business as usual. The transition will come with its own set of business opportunities as well as financial and operational risks.
- The Future of Insurance USA 2021 is back! C-Suite leaders from across insurance join forces to become more agile, more customer-centric, and digitally-transformed.
- Insureds facing a ransom should know ahead of time that they are covered. Here’s what they should be on the lookout for and the steps that will help mitigate the risk.
- Though medical bill review can be seen as complex, workers’ compensation can benefit by understanding the nuances behind it.
How Connected Devices Are Changing the Future of Risk — and What that Means for an Insured’s Claims Mitigation ProcessConnected devices are upping the risk mitigation game. For insureds who partner with the right experts, that means a more proactive and faster response to a potential claim.
- Losses from social engineering fraud reached $1.7 billion in 2019, but many of these incidents aren’t covered by traditional policies.
- The right bill review solution is not only critical to control costs and deliver the best outcomes, but it calls for a combination of advanced technology as well as both clinical and legislative expertise.
One Call Is Emerging from the Pandemic a Changed Company. Here Are 3 Ways It’s Revamping the BusinessFor all its challenges, the pandemic also brought opportunities to cater to changing needs and focus on innovation.
- This guidebook provides claims professionals with easy access to information regarding indications, generic availability, and possible alternatives for most commonly prescribed medications in WC.
- Payers and providers are looking to improve workers’ comp delivery of care. That starts by bringing transparency to claims and placing behavioral health first.
- When traditional means of crop insurance weren’t cutting it for the American farmer, experts from NAU Country Insurance Company knew it was time for a deeper look at the coverages it could offer.
- The risk of accidental needlestick seems set to rise, but telemedicine can expedite care for bloodborne pathogen exposure claims.
- Our court systems are facing a backlog of civil cases due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements. Here’s how the courtrooms are adjusting to keep cases moving.
- Over the years, the opportunity for adjusters to have more impact has changed, bringing with it a more strategic and dynamic approach to claims and promoting better outcomes across the board.
- How much could your workers’ compensation claims benefit if you could identify and address a single health factor that touches approximately half of the entire U.S. workforce?
- Join risk leaders and innovators at The Institutes’ event, The Future of Risk™, to learn how disruptive technologies will change the way we work and the risks we insure.
- In an increasingly volatile world, mid-sized manufacturers need to be more cognizant than ever of their risks. Predicting, preparing and protecting against emerging risks can make the difference in a company’s ability to be successful and resilient over the long term.
- The continuing rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine, while welcome, brings questions regarding coverage that is new to the workers’ compensation pharmaceuticals field.
- Two leaders of Vermont’s captive sector explain what’s made the state the “Gold Standard” in domestic domiciles.
- Though contractors will head into the new year with a good deal of uncertainty, there are steps they can take to position themselves for a solid rebound.
- Efficient coordination of ancillary services is critical to promote a speedy recovery for injured workers and control costs. Here’s how the best get it done.
- The workers’ compensation experience can be frustrating. It can quickly spiral when you add the emotional pressure of COVID-19. We can help with patient advocacy that nurtures mental health.
These Catastrophic Workers’ Comp Cases Reinforce the Need for an Evolved Workers’ Compensation 2.0 ApproachCarisk Partners shares the success of its patient-centered program as it addresses behavioral health issues impacting return to work, function and recovery.
- Elevate 2021: Exploring the future of auto claims. Discover the trends and technologies that are driving change in auto claims and shaping the future of the industry.
- This 60-minute webinar focuses on how to use the ODG by MCG guidelines and formulary (adopted by the state of Texas) to review and identify proper, evidence-based medical care for injured workers.
- With the help of occupational health experts, employers can leverage preventive exercise programs and first aid for injury care.
- Incorrect property valuations present long-term risks to insureds and insurers alike. Here’s why it’s so important to get them right.
Productivity Anywhere: How Modern Claim and Policy Document Processing Can Help Work-From-Home SucceedExperts discuss how COVID-19 has made remote work more common. Take a look at the impact this new reality has had on the process, cycle times and culture of the industry.
- After years of low pricing D&O premiums are increasing. Could wholesale distribution be the solution?
- Small businesses are a challenging segment to underwrite. Here’s how publicly available data can help.
- We’re excited to have you join us in Orlando for the 2020 Conference – June 22 through June 24, 2020, Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate.
- Insurers competing in the workers’ compensation space for small business recognize the opportunity, but often find it difficult to adapt traditional underwriting approaches to a volume-based business with lower premiums.
- Learn how cyber liability is fast becoming the last frontier of the insurance world. The question now before us is whether insurance and risk mitigation will advance quickly enough to stem the tide.
- Fill this form to submit new white papers, webinars, conference/event or video.