The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- One of the most challenging parts of treating a catastrophic injury is helping injured workers adjust to major physical and emotional changes.
- Water damage losses can be costly. Auditors with both contracting and claims adjusting experience help secure good outcomes for insurers and insureds alike.
- Return-to-work programs are proven to reduce workers’ compensation costs, but in order to have a lasting impact, top return-to-work strategies must be in place.
- Many companies don’t know how their insurance program will handle the complexity of international losses. Multinational organizations need an insurer with true multinational expertise.
- Medical professional liability is rapidly reaching a tipping point in the long-term care industry. Health care risk managers must adjust to this changing landscape.
- A best-in-class portal should do more than store data. A new platform from myMatrixx gives claims teams power over their pharmacy program.
- Join us on September 26th at 11 am EST for a discussion on how to improve customer retention and reduce operational costs by providing a faster more automated claims experience.
- Caring for injured workers should involve more than just processing transactions. Applying a clinical approach from the onset of an injury ensures more appropriate care and better outcomes.
- Hurricane losses involving water damage have increased in recent years, leading one insurer to invest more fully in innovative technologies geared toward streamlining the claims process.
- Please join us for a one-hour webinar designed to provide you with tips and best practices for managing complex pharmacy claims.
- Educational institutions of every type are facing increased liability and property damage exposure, but some simple steps can reduce the risk.
- Outdated online tools make a claims representative’s job even harder, but a new and improved PBM portal promises to alleviate the frustration and facilitate faster, more informed decision-making.
- Advocating for the injured worker is a key component to successful recovery and return-to-work. Case managers are on the front line when it comes to establishing trust, engaging the injured worker and providing support.
- Employers don’t realize how controllable workers’ compensation insurance costs can be – here’s how they can control them.
- When employers have a focus on workers’ compensation cost control they may miss out on the optimal benefits of physical therapy, both for their injured workers and the health of their WC program.
- It seems like every day another state is in the news allowing for medical marijuana and cannabis programs. What ramifications do these state regulations have on workers’ comp?
- Vermont is known for its forward-thinking approach to insurance regulation, but two recent initiatives show how the State is taking dedication to innovation a step further.
- Simplifying and humanizing the workers comp process benefits injured workers and employers alike, but many aren’t doing enough to put workers first. Here’s what a true advocacy approach demands.