The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF) invites you to join the conversation and explore the impact of many of today’s most innovative diversity, inclusion and leadership topics as we convene the industry for the 2019 Women in Insurance Global Conference.
- The Airmic Conference is a unique chance for the risk and insurance community to come together to discover, debate and learn. It is our opportunity to help grow the influence of our profession in this age of new technology and globalisation.
- Experience fresh ideas and thought-provoking content from industry experts, and take a front row seat to industry innovation.
- Village Capital, which manages the longest-running agriculture accelerator program in the United States, and QBE North America, an integrated specialist insurer, have released a report on entrepreneurs innovating around sustainable food and agriculture practices.
- The 2018 hurricane season was more active than originally anticipated – driven by a very active early September, including Hurricane Florence, and then Hurricane Michael in early October.
- The Connected Insurance Summit Europe is THE premier business gathering for innovation, product and strategy leaders, who are pioneering connected products and services for insurance.
- Many of heroin overdose deaths are not caused by heroin alone any longer, but instead involve illegally manufactured fentanyl, which can easily be mixed with white powder heroin.
- Learn how cyber liability is fast becoming the last frontier of the insurance world. The question now before us is whether insurance and risk mitigation will advance quickly enough to stem the tide.
- During this conference, you’ll gain the knowledge and acquire the tools you need to manage your FMLA and ADA compliance responsibilities and reduce your company’s risk of exposure to lawsuits and government enforcement actions.
- AI and Analytics USA 2019 is THE premier gathering for data, analytics, pricing and marketing experts from leading insurance carriers.
- Naloxone is considered to be one of several essential tools for the prevention of opioid overdose deaths.
- Industries with higher rates of soft tissue injury can help better protect workers with ergonomic sensors. A recent pilot program with five companies demonstrates compelling benefits.
- Recent survey finds small U.S. farm owners are incorporating drone technology into their everyday agricultural tasks.
- High net worth households have complex risk profiles demanding bespoke property and liability coverage to protect their net worth, which could be severely impacted in the event of a major loss.
- Join us on April 28 – May 1 and be ready to improve your risk management program with advanced solutions.
- Join us for the unveiling of the ODG Job Profiler, an innovative software platform powered by MyAbilities and AI (artificial intelligence) which will be made available as an add-on to the ODG by MCG User Interface.
- Employee injuries – what’s covered under the course and scope rule? AmTrust provides examples of times that claims may not be covered by a workers’ compensation policy, such as deviation from employment.
- AmTrust’s team analyzed our initial 2018 claims data to better understand how New York paid family leave was used, and to provide agents and policyholders with meaningful information about how it was being taken.