The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- In just the past few years, natural disasters have generated startling headlines and produced enormous challenges for many, including for workers’ compensation systems.
- Far from being off-the-shelf panaceas, successful wellness programs requite top-down buy-in, stringent oversight, and most importantly, the backing and participation of employees.
- Plan to join 900+ program business professionals at the 19th Annual TMPAA Summit.
- InsureTech Connect 2019 will bring together more than 7,000 of the leading minds in insurance innovation and digital transformation, representing more than 60 countries from across the globe.
- In today’s heightened regulatory environment, noncompliance can cost millions. Management liability underwriters can be critical partners to mitigate the risk.
- Predictive models improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs for payers, but only if you know how to use them.
In a Global Economy, Your Claims Adjuster Better Understand These 5 Nuances of an International LossLarge losses that occur abroad involve both foreign and domestic insurers which may be subject to different regulations.
- As the workers’ comp industry better understands the relationship between mental and physical health, a new generation of industry executives are leading the way to better biopsychosocial treatment.
- Technological, social and economic trends are converging to complicate liability exposure, driving up claim frequency and severity. Here’s what every company needs to know about this rapidly shifting landscape.
How Building a Global Insurance Program Business from Scratch Fixed Customers’ Most Common ComplaintsA thoughtful product development, market strategy and innovative technology platform yields better customer service for multinational companies.
- In WC, treatment is too often siloed into discrete products, resulting in disjointed, misaligned care and escalating claim duration and cost. A more integrated approach can address these pain points.
- Insurers competing in the workers’ compensation space for small business recognize the opportunity, but often find it difficult to adapt traditional underwriting approaches to a volume-based business with lower premiums.
- Stress can manifest itself in many ways and negatively affect your mood, body, and behavior. Read the information below about the symptoms of stress to see if any apply to you.
- Accidental spills from leaking storage tanks are considered to be the single greatest risk to groundwater quality.
- According to the NHTSA, aggressive driving occurs when an individual commits a combination of moving traffic offenses that endangers other persons or property. Read the information below, and ask yourself how you can improve your driving style.
- Many states are now passing legislation to address the opioid crisis. Good start, but we need to do more.
- A captive insurer’s board of directors must fulfill its duty of care to policyholders, but going above and beyond compliance can help it achieve its key business objectives.
- A focus on prevention can dramatically cut the number of on-the-job injuries suffered every year.