The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
3 Reasons Why a Custom-Crafted LPL (Lawyers Professional Liability) Policy Might be Right for Your Law FirmThe American Bar Association says that four out of five lawyers will get sued for malpractice at some point in their career.
- A convergence of emerging litigation trends has driven securities class actions to an all-time high. That means greater D&O exposure for every executive.
- Loss trends indicate that indoor pollutants impacting air and drinking water quality will be top concerns.
- Predictive and prescriptive models can help insurers make smarter decisions faster, but implementation is stymied by lack of direction, legacy systems, and fear. This plan can help.
- Crisis response services included with K&R coverage prove essential when domestic companies face these unexpected threats.
- Mid-sized companies need partners to give them an advantage when it comes to protecting against risks.
- The rapid pace of change in homebuilding presents unique underwriting challenges, but close partnerships with contractors and an emphasis on loss control helps fill the coverage need.
- Technology is changing the game for U.S. manufacturers, boosting productivity and driving renewed competition. Adapting quickly may reap big rewards, but also creates unforeseen liability risks.
- The frequency and severity of mold claims have spiked in recent years. The biggest losses highlight the need for proactive risk management.
- As technology continues to advance, long term care providers, like other healthcare providers, have become increasingly driven by digital data.
- You don’t have to be physically injured to suffer a mental blow. In WC, we often do a great job caring for the physical injuries, especially those that are commonplace. But what happens following the less-common yet more severe incidents?
- Relationships with outside counsel require careful management. A lack of clarity in shared objectives and the absence of a clear, overriding set of counsel guidelines can generate unwanted friction.
- When it comes to managing your organization’s legal spend, it’s important to set expectations with outside counsel clearly from the onset to avoid confusion and expensive surprises.
- 2019 promises to be an eventful year in workers’ compensation, picking up where an active 2018 left off.
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF) invites you to join the conversation and explore the impact of many of today’s most innovative diversity, inclusion and leadership topics as we convene the industry for the 2019 Women in Insurance Global Conference.
- The Airmic Conference is a unique chance for the risk and insurance community to come together to discover, debate and learn. It is our opportunity to help grow the influence of our profession in this age of new technology and globalisation.
- Experience fresh ideas and thought-provoking content from industry experts, and take a front row seat to industry innovation.
- Village Capital, which manages the longest-running agriculture accelerator program in the United States, and QBE North America, an integrated specialist insurer, have released a report on entrepreneurs innovating around sustainable food and agriculture practices.