The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Addressing the Complexities of Issues Facing Pharmacy Programs
- Carisk’s mission-driven, value-based approach to leadership has helped the company attract talent and improved care for the patients it works with.
- Kick off the new year with Experian new predictions and in this year’s decade edition, see what to expect by 2033. The Forecast offers a road map into the future. Literally.
Religious Organizations Have Unique Insurance Considerations. Find Out Why They Need a Standout Insurance PartnerReligious organizations have unique property and general and professional liability needs.
- Your Data Breach Response Guide is here! Stay ready. Don’t wait to discover a breach to decide who will lead the breach management process. Get guidance in the full report.
- In our white paper, Unlocking the DME “Black Box,” we’ll break this process down and cover what you need to know to make the best decisions for your injured employees and your workers’ comp program.
- Examining tobacco use as a complicating factor in the workplace and as a detractor from injured worker outcomes.
- This premier event brings together 900 senior thought leaders for exclusive access to workers compensation insights and expertise as well as a one-of-a-kind networking opportunity.
- Timing and accuracy of diagnostic test results can determine the course of an injured worker’s treatment plan, recovery, and claim.
- Empowerment and fraud prevention are key. How to improve the consumer experience, build trust and reduce risk. Watch on-Demand
- This study takes a first look at long COVID (i.e., PASC) experience in workers compensation (WC).
- Effectively communicate in a crisis with Crisis Response Management. Harness the power of Experian’s crisis management to allow your organization to have an unrivaled crisis response.
- Providers likely have many questions about how to proceed in the wake of Roe v. Wade’s reversal.
- Join Stuart “Stu” Panensky of FisherBroyles and Michael “Mike” Bruemmer of Experian (we’re all friends here) for 30 minutes of candid conversation about data breaches.
- Vying for today’s top talent, employers must make benefit packages more attractive than ever, but rising health care costs can present a significant burden.
- While auto and workers’ comp insurers see many of the same kinds of claims, handling auto claims takes a specialized knowledge base to reach the best outcomes for payers and patients.
- While prices are rising, so too are risks associated with inflation. Finding an insurance partner that has a sophisticated understanding of risk and the risk control savvy to manage it is key.
Construction’s Skilled Labor Shortage Is Building. What Contractors and Their Risk Professionals Need to Know to Get AheadA storm is brewing for the construction industry as a skilled-labor shortage lengthens job times and contributes to higher rates of injury. But there are tools that can help you get ahead.
- Pre-breach services can help insurers prevent and prepare for cyberattacks.
- 4 Hot Topics. Cross-Examined. 30 Minutes. The podcast moves fast, just like the criminals. Tune in for a rapid-fire chat covering the industry’s leading recidivist, Ransomware, and more.
- Though a potential global recession looms on the horizon, there is still much risk management teams can do to chart a course forward.
- Drop in to hear a former Federal prosecutor, former Department of Homeland Security lawyer, and Experian’s resident breach response expert discuss attack trends, forecasts & red-hot topics.
- When paired with an onsite clinical program, wearables can help prevent workplace injuries and reduce workers’ compensation costs.
- Check out the white paper, “Giving Consumers Control and Enhancing Fraud Prevention,” to learn about personalization and control trends from Experian and Javelin.
- With opioid utilization down, there is no longer a consolidated driver of pharmacy costs in workers’ comp. The industry faces more niche trends that require strategic formulary management.
- Join us as we wrap up the annual drug trends series and hear our experts share even more insights into the latest workers’ comp drug trends!
- Here’s why it’s critical to partner with an organization where the clinicians are trained in occupational health.
- In an age of infinite information where a company’s reputation can be destroyed in as little as 140 characters, it may seem difficult to recover from crises, but it’s possible. Come out on top!
- Using focus group research, the 2021 Report examines operational transformation amongst high-performing claims organizations as they overcome deeply entrenched industry challenges and outpace their peers.
- Only 56% of organizations have a Business Continuity plan. Surprising? Explore actionable insights into crisis management plans and data breach response in in Experian’s Data Breach Preparedness Study.
How Data, Focused PT and Wearables Can Yield Better Patient Engagement and Superior Outcomes in Workers’ CompMedRisk’s team of experts is leading the way to methods of stronger, faster recovery while avoiding the expense and trauma of surgeries and addictive painkillers.
- Comprehensive, collaborative, and consistently communicated care are key to a workers’ compensation risk management approach.
Accident and Health Insurance: What Schools, Colleges and Universities Looking to Bolster Their Coverage Need to KnowAccident and health insurance can provide the additional coverage schools and other education institutions need for their students both on the athletic field and in the classroom.
- Inland marine is a fast-paced, always-growing business. BHSI demonstrates the flexibility, simplicity and prime customer service qualities required for smooth operations.
- Using data to ensure that ancillary benefit programs result in optimal recovery for injured workers comes down to having a clear dashboard of meaningful metrics.
- Each year the Mitchell Pharmacy Solutions Drug Trends Series analyzes the state of pharmacy trends in workers’ comp. In part four of our series, we’re evaluating high impact drug classes.
- 6 tips to protect your business from ransomware (hint: cyber criminals hope you skip them). Don’t panic, there are simple steps you can take right now to mitigate threats.
Speed, Precision and Consistency: Implementing the Best Tools So Your Brokering Team Can Place Even the Toughest of RisksNationwide’s E&S Brokerage team is leaning in on technical investments in order to give wholesale brokers the quick, accurate responses they need to place tough risks.
- AmTrust Specialty Program provides a full suite of coverage, claims and loss control services for hard-to-insure and niche risks that can be tailored to your requirements.
- Following the recent announcement of Sandy Bigglestone’s transition into the Deputy Commissioner’s role, the State’s Captive Insurance Division shares some of the secrets behind its 40-plus-year history of stability and its loyal and longstanding team.
Severe Weather Events Are Increasing and Real Estate and Construction Can Help Safeguard Against Future RisksReflecting on the impact of severe weather on property maintenance costs can be overwhelming. But tapping into natural defenses is essential to managing climate risks in the future.
- Experts from ODG and Sapiens will discuss how to expedite claim decisions, improve the coordination of care for injured workers, and optimize return-to-work probability.
- Each year the Mitchell Pharmacy Solutions Drug Trends Series analyzes the state of pharmacy trends in workers’ comp. In part three of our series, we’re evaluating the opioid therapeutic class.
- What are social determinants of health, and how do they intersect with workplace injury and recovery?
- Vermont’s world-class regulatory team knows the ins and outs of the examination process and has been successfully orchestrating them for over 40 years.
For Injured Workers Receiving Physical Therapy, Keeping Up a Steady Pace Toward Recovery Depends on Who Oversees Their ReferralInjured workers whose journey to recovery is guided with the care of a clinical oversight team have the best shot at timely recoveries.
- With stress and mental health at the forefront of the industry’s focus, now is the time to manage it strategically, and learn from other leading organizations that are finding success.
- In this webinar, viewers will learn how specific data-driven solutions can help case managers effectively manage and resolve absence and disability claims to return injured employees to health.
- For 2022, National Ergonomics Conference & ErgoExpo will be held Nov. 8-10 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Registration is now open.
- The 2022 National Comp Conference will be held Oct. 19-21 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Registration is now open.
- These four risk trends are contributing to a challenging EPLI and fiduciary insurance market.
- The war in Europe, inflationary pressures, and the ongoing fallout from a global pandemic are all contributing to supply chain disruption. Insureds need a risk management partner who can meet their needs as a consultant.
- There are several areas to review before picking the right crime and fidelity policy, from growing risk trends to the language provided in the form.
- The Hartford’s onsite and virtual injury prevention programs are created to match an employer’s unique needs.
- Innovative tools are helping farmers manage the unpredictability of both extreme and routine weather events.
- Telemedicine use has changed with the onset of the pandemic, but centuries of healthcare has given lesson in how to approach the practice moving forward.
Treating an Injured Person and Not a Claim: Why Injured-Person Centered Care Is Essential for Driving Better Outcomes in Workers’ CompInjured-person, centered care can lead to better recovery outcomes while saving claims costs.
- Each year the Mitchell Pharmacy Solutions Drug Trends Series analyzes the state of pharmacy trends in workers’ comp. In part two of our series, we evaluated combined in- and out-of-network channels.
- Join 1000 Program Professionals in Scottsale for 3 Days of Networking, Programming, and Educational Breakout Sessions. The Best in Programs Meet Here!
- TxCIA’s 2022 Annual Conference will be held October 12-13 at the St. Anthony in San Antonio, Texas.
- ITC Vegas is the world’s largest insurtech event – offering unparalleled access to the most comprehensive and global gathering of tech entrepreneurs, investors, and insurance industry incumbents.
- Bermuda’s largest and longest-running industry event is returning to the live stage on September 12–14, 2022 at the Hamilton Princess in Bermuda.
- We’re united in drastically improving our member’s experience and providing understanding on how to use their health benefits. Learn what makes Gravie’s user experience different from other companies.
- The workforce is transforming before our eyes, creating a cascade of ripple effects that bear considerations for the labor cool and workers’ compensation populations.
The State of Cyber Insurance: Understanding This Transitional Market and Finding Ways to Make Your Company InsurableCyber exposures are becoming increasingly harder to insure, but companies can rest easy partnering with a carrier that will help make them a favorable risk to underwrite.
Bringing Care to the Employer’s Doorstep: How the Pandemic Changed the Game for Mobile and On-site Health CareConcentra is filling an increasingly important need in the market by providing expanded mobile and on-site health care support to employers large and small.
- Text messaging, online scheduling and automated reporting help reduce delays in workers’ comp claim flows.
- Each year the Mitchell Pharmacy Solutions Drug Trends Series analysis the state of pharmacy trends in workers’ comp. In part one of our series, we evaluate retail and mail order prescriptions.
- URMIA members and friends gather in Indy, Sept. 10-14 to talk all things higher ed risk management & insurance. In-Person and Virtual registration and more at www.urmia.org/ac2022.
- After 40+ years offering only traditional health benefits, this family business wasn’t confident they could handle another big increase in the cost of their small group fully insured plan.
- As marijuana continues to enter the mainstream, what do current data tell us about marijuana’s impact on workplace safety?
- A progressive take on the role of physical therapists offers a caring and efficient means to identify psychosocial issues and focus the right resources at the right time.
- Injured workers, employers, payers and providers all have a stake in a workers’ comp claim. But if they don’t communicate clearly, less favorable outcomes may ensue.
Water Damage Claims Continue to Drive Non-CAT Property Losses. How Water Damage Prevention Programs Can HelpWater damage prevention programs that utilize Internet of Things technology can help mitigate losses from non-catastrophic water damage.
- When it comes to managing property’s biggest risks like natural catastrophes, having a risk consultant team in your back pocket will go a long way.
- Risks and opportunities abound in the financial lines insurance space as threats grow more complex. While rate increases in some lines have slowed, brokers and insurers are keeping a watch on claims trends as courts reopen following the pandemic.
- Strategies for a safer, healthier workface amid COVID-19 and beyond.
- Save the date for August 8 – 11, 2022! VCIA’s 37th Annual Conference will be held in-person in Burlington, Vermont!
- Save the Date! Join us in-person June 29-30, 2022, at the Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel in Virginia Beach.
- Improving Worksite Productivity and Employee Engagement Through Stay at Work and Return to Work Programs.
- How Gravie offers more value for employers’ investment.
- The risks we tackle and people we protect have undergone a seismic shift – and there is no going back.
Addressing Physical & Emotional Injury: A Case Study Supporting the Evidence-Based Approach to Wound ManagementThis injured worker recovery story sheds light on the benefits of having a specialized wound care program designed by a dedicated and knowledgeable team.
- Join 800 Program Professionals in Boston for 3 Days of Networking, Programming, and Educational Breakout Sessions.
- With an ever-aging population and labor gap, the home health care market is fraught with challenge, but utilizing the right people and technology will give way to opportunity.
- Partnering with a carrier that embraces disruption rather than clings to the status quo will give brokers and agents the edge in their ability to deliver valuable insurance solutions to clients.
- To learn more about the nine specialty network services you should know more about, read our e-book.
- Risk manager Rosa Royo shares a unique partnership with Genex case managers Eilin de Cardenas and Sandra Bernardo that led to a tremendous recovery rate of officers with COVID returning to duty.
- To help you prepare for 2022 and navigate what’s next, here are Enlyte’s top 2022 predictions.
- To help navigate what’s next and understand this year’s top trends, we’ve outlined our top 2022 workers’ compensation predictions.
- Achieve Unparalleled Insurance Success with Data & Technology.
- Engle Martin’s forward-thinking recruitment and training program provides team members a successful career path while attracting a constant pipeline of talent for its own succession planning.
- In a challenging medical professional liability market, many insureds may be eyeing a carrier change. Ownership structure should be a deciding factor.
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies discusses how they work together with their insureds to afford comprehensive coverage solutions via their environmental product offerings.
- To find out more about how relying on a network capable of executing home modifications is crucial in determining which modifications are necessary, read our latest whitepaper.
- With increasing numbers of older Americans joining the workforce to fill a void left by the pandemic, employers must be able to offer a high-quality and affordable health care service program to their employees.
- With legal actions against real estate firms for failing to protect residents from violent crimes increasing in cost and frequency, property owners and landlords need to have a robust security plan in place to ensure tenant safety.
- How have middle market companies managed in the current difficult environment? What keeps them up at night — and do they have risk management plans in place to address these concerns?
- BHSI shares tips for sidestepping pitfalls and effectively evaluating natural catastrophe parametric solutions.
- Innovations in technology and higher quality data have helped financial institution underwriters more accurately assess risk and, in turn, provide better solutions for their brokers and clients.
- ODG by MCG and Conexia discuss how providers and payers can improve patient outcomes while substantially reduce costs around prior authorization with new software called “Highway.”
- An injured worker’s initial experience with the WC process can be daunting, but an advocacy-based approach can ease concerns and create a healthier, more productive outcome for both worker and employer.
- Commercial habitational properties are suffering losses from natural disasters, fires, thefts, and vandalism. Working with an independent adjuster can help ensure claims reach satisfactory conclusions.
- Using a single vendor for both PBM and settlement solutions services has major advantages for workers’ compensation programs.
Positioning Injured Workers for Long-Term Success and High Quality of Life: The Story of Billy P. AmputeeAfter the catastrophic loss of his arms, former welder Billy P. has found an inspiring way forward, thanks in part to the workers’ compensation team behind him.
- This training webinar is intended for healthcare providers, claims personnel, and workers’ compensation stakeholders in the State of Arizona. Arizona has adopted ODG’s guidelines and formulary.
- Interest is growing in special purpose acquisition companies, or SPACs. But these unique entities require a thoughtful and comprehensive approach to D&O coverage.
- As cyber criminals become increasingly more sophisticated in their mode of attack and ransom demands spiral, so businesses need to be more proactive in preventing an attack and dealing with its aftermath.
- To find out more about how reliable transportation can move injured workers toward better outcomes, read Apricus’ latest whitepaper.
- Examining Organizational Resiliency, COVID-19 Impact on Claims Operations.
- To find out more about the positive impacts of a successful discharge planning program, register for this webinar.
- Risk managers can bring down claim frequency and severity by focusing on what they can control — driver behavior.
- With a rising loss trend and hardening market, risk managers seeking solutions for higher-hazard exposures have the deck stacked against them. They need liability insurers with specialized expertise and a comprehensive view of risk.
- Cyber events are no longer just about data encryption; medical facilities must be aware of the interconnected risks at play that could leave them open to larger liability claims.
Are You Adequately Prepared to Face a Product Recall? What Risk Managers Need to Know Before a CrisisKnowing the key risks and trends behind such events is invaluable for the savvy risk professional aiming to protect their business and their balance sheet.
- CICA’s 2021 Fall Forum on October 10-13, 2021, brings together the best captive professionals from around the world to discuss industry practices and engage new talent.
- This white paper explores the top 10 auto-related injuries ranked by cost and treatment duration & data on the percentages of 1-day patients who start treatment in the emergency room.
- Read our latest white paper to learn about evolution of WC networks, benefits and values these changes can offer.
3 Trends Threatening Post-COVID Economic Growth and Why Having the Right Insurance Partner Is CriticalGlobal political and economic shifts present new risks. The right mix of insurance products can provide stability in the face of uncertainty.
- QBE is pleased to offer our inaugural QBE Accident & Health Market Report. This report highlights key industry trends and product details presenting insights that employers can consider when evaluating their self-funded healthcare plans.
As Leisure Travel Returns, There’s a New Focus on Travel Insurance and the Vital Protections It Can ProvideBHTP’s Dean Sivley details the current travel trends and how travel insurance will adapt.
- Cyber risks are about more than private data; they imperil core operational functions and strategic objectives. If cyber security doesn’t already have the attention of the board, it’s time to change that.
COVID-19 Disrupted Modified Duty Options, but a Strong Return-to-Work Program Keeps Injured Workers EngagedWith many non-essential roles eliminated or put on pause during the pandemic, employers and their workers’ comp partners had to get creative with transitional work.
- Genex explores why cultural humility is a critical solution to understanding health-related beliefs and behaviors to improve injured employee health and return to work rates.
- Today’s leaders struggle to derive actionable insights from their data. What they need is a claims partner with analytical expertise that will take the time to review findings, compare results, benchmark trends and make recommendations.
- A guide for employers and carriers looking to help employees address mental health challenges and return safely to work.
- SCCE’s Compliance & Ethics Institute on September 19-22, 2021 is the primary educational and networking event for compliance and ethics professionals worldwide.
- This white paper focuses specifically on current musculoskeletal telehealth applications research, providing suggested evidence-based recommendations on specific clinical care conditions.
- Mid- and large-sized businesses have different needs that may or may not be addressed by the standard cyber coverage packages readily available on the market.
- Litigated claims could impact reputation and market share in ways no policy can cover. Here’s how proactive risk mitigation reduces the expense.
- Always known as the market of innovation, E&S insurers are leveraging flexibility and creativity to help customers solve problems.
- ODG by MCG explores comorbidities identified (thus far) for increased risk in COVID-19 cases, impacts on return-to-work for post-COVID-19 infection, and current prognostic/mortality risk tools.
- The Optum physical medicine platform is geared up to work in tandem with pharmacy benefit management to help injured workers control and overcome pain and get back to their lives.
- Carriers outsourcing claims to a third-party administrator (TPA) capitalize on their underwriting expertise by leveraging the robust claims knowledge and capacity offered by a TPA.
- While an end to the COVID-19 pandemic may be in sight, it won’t be back to business as usual. The transition will come with its own set of business opportunities as well as financial and operational risks.
- The Future of Insurance USA 2021 is back! C-Suite leaders from across insurance join forces to become more agile, more customer-centric, and digitally-transformed.
- Insureds facing a ransom should know ahead of time that they are covered. Here’s what they should be on the lookout for and the steps that will help mitigate the risk.
How Connected Devices Are Changing the Future of Risk — and What that Means for an Insured’s Claims Mitigation ProcessConnected devices are upping the risk mitigation game. For insureds who partner with the right experts, that means a more proactive and faster response to a potential claim.
- Losses from social engineering fraud reached $1.7 billion in 2019, but many of these incidents aren’t covered by traditional policies.
- The right bill review solution is not only critical to control costs and deliver the best outcomes, but it calls for a combination of advanced technology as well as both clinical and legislative expertise.
One Call Is Emerging from the Pandemic a Changed Company. Here Are 3 Ways It’s Revamping the BusinessFor all its challenges, the pandemic also brought opportunities to cater to changing needs and focus on innovation.
5 Advantages of Partnering with an Onsite Mitigation Project Management (OPM) Vendor versus Post-Project AuditingInsurance carriers that partner with a firm that can offer OPM will have a better opportunity to control mitigation costs and deliver a faster loss recovery.
- Payers and providers are looking to improve workers’ comp delivery of care. That starts by bringing transparency to claims and placing behavioral health first.
- When traditional means of crop insurance weren’t cutting it for the American farmer, experts from NAU Country Insurance Company knew it was time for a deeper look at the coverages it could offer.
- The risk of accidental needlestick seems set to rise, but telemedicine can expedite care for bloodborne pathogen exposure claims.
- Our court systems are facing a backlog of civil cases due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements. Here’s how the courtrooms are adjusting to keep cases moving.
- Join risk leaders and innovators at The Institutes’ event, The Future of Risk™, to learn how disruptive technologies will change the way we work and the risks we insure.
- In an increasingly volatile world, mid-sized manufacturers need to be more cognizant than ever of their risks. Predicting, preparing and protecting against emerging risks can make the difference in a company’s ability to be successful and resilient over the long term.
- Though contractors will head into the new year with a good deal of uncertainty, there are steps they can take to position themselves for a solid rebound.
- Efficient coordination of ancillary services is critical to promote a speedy recovery for injured workers and control costs. Here’s how the best get it done.
- Elevate 2021: Exploring the future of auto claims. Discover the trends and technologies that are driving change in auto claims and shaping the future of the industry.
- This 60-minute webinar focuses on how to use the ODG by MCG guidelines and formulary (adopted by the state of Texas) to review and identify proper, evidence-based medical care for injured workers.
- With the help of occupational health experts, employers can leverage preventive exercise programs and first aid for injury care.
- Although claims professionals rank nurse case management as the top clinical program most critical to outcomes, questions still persist about when and how to use this tool.
- Incorrect property valuations present long-term risks to insureds and insurers alike. Here’s why it’s so important to get them right.
- Pre-loss account planning assists businesses in proactively managing an insurable loss when it occurs and positions a business for faster recoveries.
Productivity Anywhere: How Modern Claim and Policy Document Processing Can Help Work-From-Home SucceedExperts discuss how COVID-19 has made remote work more common. Take a look at the impact this new reality has had on the process, cycle times and culture of the industry.
- After years of low pricing D&O premiums are increasing. Could wholesale distribution be the solution?
- Small businesses are a challenging segment to underwrite. Here’s how publicly available data can help.
- ODG has made available to the public a new evidence-based occupational health guideline to address the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Pandemic.
- Property owners and their insurers can work through complex claims and improve safety with the help of experienced, agile, and collaborative casualty adjusters.
- IntegerHealth is a technology company that combines advanced analytics with medical expertise to quantify healthcare outcomes for health plans and workers’ compensation programs with the goal of driving down costs while improving care.
- We’re excited to have you join us in Orlando for the 2020 Conference – June 22 through June 24, 2020, Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate.
- Insurers competing in the workers’ compensation space for small business recognize the opportunity, but often find it difficult to adapt traditional underwriting approaches to a volume-based business with lower premiums.
- Learn how cyber liability is fast becoming the last frontier of the insurance world. The question now before us is whether insurance and risk mitigation will advance quickly enough to stem the tide.
- Fill this form to submit new white papers, webinars, conference/event or video.