The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Surgical implant reimbursement can be a tricky field to navigate when it comes to analyzing the data. The Paradigm Specialty Networks team aims to add clarity for payers.
- Long-term social distancing may permanently change the way we shop, and that in turn may have consequences for the environment. Insurers can help facilitate growth while minimizing risk.
How CorVel and ReedGroup’s Integrated Disability Management Program Is Changing the Absence Management GameIn order to help their clients succeed in disability management, CorVel and ReedGroup partnered to create an Integrated Disability Management program that gets results.
- Historically ignored in workers’ comp, psychosocial factors take center stage in this behavioral health company’s approach to treatment and recovery.
- Resiliency in times of crisis is paramount for any business, but to remain resilient requires promptly adapting to changes and staying ahead of crucial risks.
- Workers’ comp exposures are changing rapidly. Employers need clinical partners with the expertise and technological tools to adapt quickly.
- Asset managers and depository institutions have a wide variety of organizational structures and a myriad of exposures, making it challenging for independent agents to design coverage plans.
- Comparing views of frontline claims staff with claims executives, the 2019 Report identifies opportunities to improve operational performance, confront talent crisis.
- Our panel of experts talk about COVID-19 and the implications for workers’ compensation patients, both as a complication to a workplace injury and as a primary occupational diagnosis.
- Most people agree, the U.S. healthcare delivery system is broken. But it is not all bad news. One element of care delivery that is seeing exciting reinvention is networks.
- Frequent mergers create a confusing experience for workers’ comp carriers and claimants. By rolling all of its services into a single platform, Optum is proving the IT investment can pay off.
- Agents and brokers have more options than ever before to place their specialty business, both within standard lines as well as within the ever-growing excess and surplus lines (E&S).
- What does it mean for an insurance company to be agile? At Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, it comes down to unencumbered technology, expertise and a responsible plan for growth.
- Social inflation refers to the impact that a number of societal factors can have on insurance claims and is widely considered to be a primary cause for driving loss costs in the commercial liability market.
- With general liability losses mounting, risk managers need an insurance partner that stays on top of the trends and knows how to respond.
- If you employ “industrial athletes,” having the right occupational health care professional on hand goes a long way in preventing injury and keeping employees safe.
- Property owners and their insurers can work through complex claims and improve safety with the help of experienced, agile, and collaborative casualty adjusters.
- The Paradigm Pandemic Clinical Management Program provides injured workers with COVID-19 — and their families — the very best chance at an optimal recovery.