The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- What are Disorders of Consciousness (DoC) and how can care be improved post catastrophic injury?
- InsureTech Connect 2020 will bring together more than 8,000 of the leading minds in insurance innovation and digital transformation, representing more than 65 countries from across the globe.
- To highlight the benefits of recently launched program, myRXAdvocate, and to provide a deeper understanding of the principle of pharmacovigilance that it’s built on, our Chief Clinical Officer Phil Walls recently sat down to record video blog series.
- Over the past 20 years, employee lawsuits have risen roughly 400%, with wrongful termination suits jumping up more than 260%.
- Models can identify potential severity early in the life of a claim, ensuring appropriate assignment, collaboration with managed care, and execution of key claim management activities.
- Active shootings are a frequent occurrence in the United States. We know what has occurred immediately when we see the breaking news. After the Newtown massacre, Congress defined mass killings as three or more killed in a single incident.
- A cyber breach can strike panic and lead to rushed decisions, but these on-call claim professionals helped to achieve happy endings for clients at their most stressful time.
- Whether you are new to the industry or have many years of experience, there is something for you to learn and someone for you to meet at VCIA! Join us in August!
- A cyber risk loss- the risk of disruption, damage, or financial loss, including loss of reputation to a business through its IT systems – is one of the most significant risks facing businesses today.
- At our flagship conference, you’ll have the opportunity to join 700+ like-minded absence, disability, and return-to-work programs professionals who are looking to tackle strategic workforce issues facing their organizations.
- We took a look at some data sets from PT claims. The data clearly shows that injured workers who receive treatment as quickly as possible following an injury require fewer PT visits to achieve successful outcomes.
- NYWCB has adopted new rules regarding its workers’ compensation drug formulary including a web-based portal, which is required for prior authorization of non-formulary drugs.
- Proactively coordinating equipment and services, even before the surgery date is scheduled, enables a faster and less stressful recovery for injured workers.
- With over 14 million children attending camp each year, camps operators must manage growing risk to keep their young audiences safe and engaged.
- Health care providers and their insurers are being tested by an unprecedented frequency of severe liability claims, but working together can strengthen any partnership.
- This white paper will outline common schemes and case studies to help your organization prevent or uncover fraud ahead of it being paid out.
- Most discussions about the state of U.S. health care quickly lead to a simple but grim diagnosis: The system is broken. But it’s not all bad news. Unpacking the state of health care reveals that not every aspect of the system is dysfunctional. In fact, some parts have never been better.
- Insurance fraud is a constant challenge to the industry and can take on many appearances, from fraudulent claims to elaborate scams and conspiracies created by agents themselves or working with complicit policyholders.