The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- In an increasingly volatile specialty market, agents can create mutually beneficial partnerships with multi-line carriers to help enhance their competitive position in the market.
- In this webinar, prosthetic expert, Jennifer McCarthy will dive into how technology is improving the work comp space.
- CorVel’s CareMC Edge is a collaborative claims management platform designed to improve claims results by speeding up data gathering, decision making and care delivery.
- In this webinar, Hayley Tidwell will educate attendees on how industry professionals involved in the claims management process can approach ethical and moral decisions.
- While a single-payer health care model is up for debate in the U.S., the possible impact on workers’ compensation could be significant.
- Learn from Sean Sullivan the three fundamental objectives telehealth can offer injured workers.
- Come and join the largest gathering of captive owners and service providers at the world’s biggest captive insurance conference.
- PLUS promises another year of exciting keynote speakers, thoughtful education and networking that helps you build your business.
- The nation’s leading training event and expo for WC and disability management professionals with 30+ educational breakout sessions and 275+ exhibitors.
- One workers’ comp carrier is doing its part to keep injured workers off unnecessary painkillers in the first place.
- In part one of this year’s series we reflect on the retail and mail-order trends our clients experienced between 2017 and 2018.
- Millennials will be the largest workforce in 2020, but they see our industry as unattractive. How do we change that?
- Investing in projects that produce social, environmental and economic sustainability is critical to long term success for communities and companies alike.
- Carriers who take an integrated and transparent approach are best equipped to help clients proactively mitigate growing property exposures.
- It’s a matter of when — not if — the next storm, flood or fire will affect your business. Here’s how to become more resilient.
- The U.S. captive industry continues to grow, but a limited pool of talent and expertise poses challenges. A trade association that works closely with domicile regulators can help captive owners adapt and succeed amid a changing environment.
- These misconceptions have held employers and payers back from adopting telemedicine solutions despite proven benefits. Here’s some clarity on the subject.
- Advanced analytical tools enable TPAs to transcend the to-do list and help clients drive strategic change.