The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- In part three of our series we’ll look at opioids, which continue to decrease in proportion to overall scripts and costs, with favorable trends in Morphine Equivalent Dose (MED), duration of use, and access to guideline-supported measures including Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) and overdose rescue medications.
- Outdated online tools make a claims representative’s job even harder, but a new and improved PBM portal promises to alleviate the frustration and facilitate faster, more informed decision-making.
- Employers don’t realize how controllable workers’ compensation insurance costs can be – here’s how they can control them.
- When employers have a focus on workers’ compensation cost control they may miss out on the optimal benefits of physical therapy, both for their injured workers and the health of their WC program.
- Vermont is known for its forward-thinking approach to insurance regulation, but two recent initiatives show how the State is taking dedication to innovation a step further.
- Simplifying and humanizing the workers comp process benefits injured workers and employers alike, but many aren’t doing enough to put workers first. Here’s what a true advocacy approach demands.
- More and more companies are implementing a telecommuting policy. This trend is becoming more prevalent in the insurance industry.
- Physical therapy’s success is a result of a multi-pronged approach – engage early; identify and treat the location of the injury, not the source of pain; and encourage the patient to play an active role in their recovery.
- In part two of Coventry’s annual drug trends series we’ll provide analysis on the trends experienced within our combined in- and out-of-network channels.
- Come and join the largest gathering of captive owners and service providers at the world’s biggest captive insurance conference.
- In an increasingly volatile specialty market, agents can create mutually beneficial partnerships with multi-line carriers to help enhance their competitive position in the market.
- In this webinar, prosthetic expert, Jennifer McCarthy will dive into how technology is improving the work comp space.
- CorVel’s CareMC Edge is a collaborative claims management platform designed to improve claims results by speeding up data gathering, decision making and care delivery.
- In this webinar, Hayley Tidwell will educate attendees on how industry professionals involved in the claims management process can approach ethical and moral decisions.
- While a single-payer health care model is up for debate in the U.S., the possible impact on workers’ compensation could be significant.
- Learn from Sean Sullivan the three fundamental objectives telehealth can offer injured workers.
- Come and join the biggest pan-European event of the year gathering more than 1500 risk professionals under the theme “Aim for the future, entering a new dimension in risk”. Free registration for risk and insurance manager!
- PLUS promises another year of exciting keynote speakers, thoughtful education and networking that helps you build your business.