White Paper

4 Key Takeaways from 10 Years of Work Comp Benchmark Study Data

Condensing a decade of research with claims execs and frontline professionals, this white paper distills over 1,000 pages of text and data into just four (4) key takeaways for closing the claims performance gap.

White Paper Summary

With 30 percent of claims payers achieving top performer status, what steps can the remaining 70 percent take to catch up? This is a pivotal question the Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study has continued to ask over its past decade of research.

Using the major drivers of claim outcomes as guideposts, this white paper condenses 10 years of investigation with claims executives and frontline professionals—which has resulted in more than 1,000 pages of text, tables, and graphs—into just four (4) key takeaways.

What all these key conclusions have in common is they identify how and what high-performing claims organizations are doing to achieve superior results and, therefore, how others may close the performance gap as well as keep pace with the industry’s overall advancement.

To learn more about Rising Medical Solutions, please visit their website.

Rising Medical Solutions is a national managed care firm that provides medical cost containment and medical care management services to the workers’ compensation, auto, liability, and group health markets. Rising’s mission is to “make lives better,” by taking the pain out of the healthcare experience for those providing, receiving, and paying for medical care.

More from Risk & Insurance