The Future of Insurance USA 2022
Where: Marriott Marquis, Chicago, Illinois
What You’ll Learn at the Conference
Insurance has strived to accelerate transformation efforts, but the time for aspirational roadmaps is gone. We must deliver now.
We must exceed the needs of today’s customer, whilst also predicting those of tomorrow. We must commit to our role in the climate transition, push forward the ESG conversation, and urgently combat evolving risk. And in the battlefield of innovation, technology is updating faster than it can be implemented – time is the enemy.
With the right mindset and strategy, this vision can become a reality:
- Digitally enabled carriers will unlock efficiencies with automation and AI, capitalize on new tech trends from blockchain to crypto, and attract indispensable tech-focused talent
- Those that are first to market with customer-centric products and reimagined experiences will reap the rewards of previously untapped potential
- Product innovation tied successfully with drones, sensors, and risk prevention technologies will offer genuine solutions to rapidly emerging risk
4 Core Agenda Themes for 2022:
- Technology & Data
- Strategy & Innovation
- Customer & Distribution
- Product Innovation & Emerging Risk
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- VP/Director/Head of Strategy, Innovation, Digital Transformation
- Chief Customer Officer
- Head of Customer Experience
- Chief Product Officer
- Head of Product Innovation
- Chief Risk Officer
To learn more about Reuters Events, please visit our website.