The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Your exposure to non-physical damage business interruption may be more significant than you think.
- Loss sensitive plans terminology review.
- In addressing other exposures, schools may inadvertently increase the risk for sexual misconduct.
- Plan ahead for this major European shift to limit your multinational exposures.
- The fourth and final post on Strategic Operations Support (SOS).
- The spotlight on workplace harassment is new, but the issue itself is not.
- Join us for the unveiling of ODG by MCG, a new state-of-the-art ODG User Interface for the industry’s leading medical treatment, formulary, and return-to-work guidelines.
- This blog post from PMA Companies highlights guaranteed cost plans and key points surrounding loss sensitive plans and their benefits.
- Our outlook for the commercial auto segment remains negative; performance has lagged that of other P/C sectors, a trend that continued through third quarter 2017.
- In terms of overall losses, 2017 was the second-costliest year ever for natural disasters. Losses from weather-related disasters broke all previous records.
- With digitalisation, contractors and project owners are able to draw on a growing array of innovative solutions to address an array of construction challenges. As promising as these new technologies are, will they really make construction and engineering easier?
- Cyber threats have become the risks of the century and if cyber security is one step behind new cyber threats, cyber insurance is two steps behind.
- We are maintaining our stable outlook for the segment, owing to companies’ strong risk-adjusted capitalization, as well as other factors.
- The new year in the United States has been ushered in by yet another series of extreme events.
- 2017 was one of the three warmest years on record. But even more important is the fact that it was the hottest year ever recorded without the warming effect of the natural climate oscillation, El Niño.
- Insurance plays a major role in developing resilient communities. There are studies that highlight the importance of high insurance penetration and the correlation to strong resilient countries. Where does the insurance industry stand in terms of flood resilience in the U.S?
- First the north burned, then the south: Two series of devastating wildfires in October and December left behind a trail of destruction in California and losses totalling well over ten billion dollars. It is to be feared that such wildfires will become more frequent in California in the future.
- A. M. Best comments on how tax reform affects group rating affiliations.