The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- When customers are informed on the issues that can impact their flood risk, they are better positioned to manage the risk and avoid unanticipated large losses.
- Part 2 in the SOS for BPO series.
- Why is on-time reporting of liability claims important?
- Motor carriers commonly request MCS-90 Endorsements from their insurance companies. In Old Republic Risk Management’s most recent blog, they explore how the MCS-90 relates to a motor carrier’s insurance policy.
- Employees who report to work in an acute or chronically fatigued condition, or who become fatigued while on the job, may be at significantly higher risk of errors that result in a loss.
- Over 30% of lost-time injuries occur to new employees. In PMA’s latest blog entitled “Are your new employees at risk”, we highlight some important best practices and tips to ensure that your employees are safe from day one.
- Opioid dependency is an issue facing many injured workers today. Check out PMA’s Executive Briefing that highlights intervention strategies to help injured workers who have become dependent on opioids.
- SOS isn’t a distress signal. It’s a lifesaver for rapidly changing insurance operations.
- How opioid side effects can cascade across the body.
- The nation’s leading training event and expo for WC and disability management professionals with 30+ educational breakout sessions and 275+ exhibitors.
- Captive insurance options are becoming more and more appealing options for many organizations, particularly middle market companies. Is a captive insurance program right for you?
- Part 2 of Maximizing Results from Your TPA series on how find new ways to optimize results from workers’ compensation programs.
- Self-insured employers and those unbundling their claims handling from their insurance programs are continually seeking ways to optimize their results from their workers’ compensation programs.
- America faces a looming primary care physician shortage. How bad is it? A study funded by the Association of American Medical Colleges notes that by 2020 there will be a shortage of 91,500 physicians.
- 2018 will present both challenges and opportunities for U.S. manufacturers.
- The RIMS Canada Conference is the second largest annual risk management conference in the world. Held annually, the conference and its Exhibit Hall attract over 1,000 risk managers and the vendor community from Canada and around the world.
- Recent catastrophes combined with pre-existing soft market conditions stand to spark rapid market changes. Best-in-class insurers will emerge stronger.
- More sophisticated and emerging forms of cyber fraud demonstrate how easy it is to fall victim to this type of threat.