The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- A large deductible program can have many benefits for an employer and works like a traditional guaranteed cost plan with a special deductible endorsement. Learn more about this program for large employers.
- Knowing available COC insurance options is a key precaution for any construction firm or property owner.
- Read the information below and ask yourself how you can improve your driving style in any of the hazard categories.
- General contractors may be exposing themselves to increased risk, especially those posed by subcontractors and the construction supply chains.
- Harvey, Irma and Maria highlighted key risks property owners may be overlooking in their crisis management plans. With another active season on the horizon, the time to prepare is now.
- More than 20 million Americans accessed remote healthcare services in 2017, according to the American Telemedicine Association and medical industry statistics project that telemedicine consultations will surge to 160 million cases by 2020.
- Latin America is a dynamic market offering the insurance industry opportunities to forge new paths for greater penetration within selected sectors.
- To explore this topic of “buy vs. build” in carrier data analytics, we spoke with Risa Ryan, Head of Strategy and Analysis in the U.S. Reinsurance Division at Munich Re.
- A new white paper from ODG by MCG examines the role of healthcare data collection and analytics as a complement to traditional evidence-based medicine.
- According to the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA), state and local law enforcement safety officials will check the ELD-related items when conducting a roadside inspection.
- To avoid possible health problems, you must be able to recognize the hazards that can lead to dehydration and know how to protect yourself. Read the post, and ask yourself if there are actions you can take to keep your body sufficiently hydrated.
- Retrospective (Retro) rating insurance plans can have many advantages for employers. Read on to learn more about this hybrid risk financing plan to determine if it meets your organization’s needs.
- Visiting an Art Fair? Here are some tips to make the most of your time and to protect your investments.
- With tax compliance firmly in the spotlight, taxpayers seeking certainty can utilize tax liability insurance as a useful tool to help reduce exposure to a specific, identified tax risk.
- Despite the rapid growth of engaging in overseas business, many U.S. corporations remain uninformed of and critically underinsured for their international risks.
- Your exposure to non-physical damage business interruption may be more significant than you think.
- According to predictive data compiled by CSO, the future implications cyber security are staggering.
- In addressing other exposures, schools may inadvertently increase the risk for sexual misconduct.