The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- For more than 20 years, ErgoExpo™ has been the place to discover fresh approaches for your ergonomics, safety and health and wellness programs that will increase your organization’s productivity and cost-savings measures.
- The DOL seeks to expand liability for use of misclassified independent contractors.
- Now in its 72nd year, The Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference, sponsored by WCI, is the largest gathering of workers’ compensation/safety & health professionals in the nation.
- Whether you are new to the industry or have many years of experience, there is something for you to learn and someone for you to meet at VCIA! Join us next August!
- Marine underwriters need better data, science and engineering to overcome modeling challenges.
- Rising Medical Solutions 2016 Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study released last month found that higher performing organizations use automated workflows to generate better claim outcomes.
- At our flagship conference, you’ll have the opportunity to join 700+ like-minded absence, disability, and return-to-work programs professionals who are looking to tackle strategic workforce issues facing their organizations.
- Claims leaders participated in a nationwide survey to substantiate which best practices are clearly differentiating high performing claims organization from industry peers.
- The 2017 IMCA Annual Conference is your opportunity to connect with high-level insurance marketing and communications professionals.
- SEIP Executive Summit is the only conference specifically devoted to environmental insurance and risk management.
- Following the recent launch of GRC’s new Property Valuation service, this infographic highlights how the service helps the bottom line by putting clients in control of important data.
- By establishing a strong network of physicians trained to conduct independent medical examinations employers can better manage workers’ compensation claims.
- The Airmic Conference has become the most important event in the calendar for the insurance and risk management industry. The whole industry comes together to share experiences and influence forward thinking.
- The most successful RMIS users leverage this technology to produce greater visibility into the impact of risk management throughout their organizations.
- CorVel partnered with Stanley Steemer to better manage their liability claims. The Results: CorVel was able to reduce Stanley Steemer’s average incurred costs by nearly 40%. Read how we did it together.
- The 2017 IASA Annual Educational Conference and Business Show is designed to help you and your company keep ALL SYSTEMS GO! as you pursue those opportunities.
- Do not miss your chance to attend our largest 6th Annual Risk Americas 2017 yet! North America’s leading banking risk and regulation Convention, takes place in NYC on May 23-24.
- The Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida is the host of the 91st AAMGA Annual Meeting, May 21 – 25, 2017.