The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Companies in the workers’ compensation industry share a common goal to deliver the highest quality care while continuing to improve their cost containment.
- What if everything you’ve worked for was lost in a single moment?
- Health care professionals are expanding how they use captives to address the ever changing insurance exposures they face.
- Drones, the Internet of Things, 3D printing and driverless cars all pose complex risks.
- With ever-increasing budget restraints, the rising tide of employment practices liability claims creates additional challenges for public entities.
- Resources are available to help insureds assess and manage their cyber exposures.
- The most successful insurance companies have maintained a broad view of the industry and focused on creating additional segmentation and increased pricing accuracy.
- Karen Atkins, Chief Operating Officer with UniMed Direct, is leading the conversation, and the industry, on how to make the utilization review process more efficient for all stakeholders: physicians, insurance companies and, most importantly, patients.
- As businesses grow more dependent on technology to carry out all of their core functions, cyber risk becomes an operational risk.
- These overlooked factors are significant in determining if your company can survive a loss.
- The nation’s leading training event and expo for WC and disability management professionals with 30+ educational breakout sessions and 275+ exhibitors.
- Actuaries talking to actuaries can be the quickest, most efficient way to get to the bottom of the differences between collateral estimates.
- Ambiguous contract language, data security and “green” buildings expose designers to risk.
- For every business, dealing with a cyber-attack is no longer a question of ‘if’ but ‘when’.
- Find out how One Call’s Prosthetics Clinical Review Program saved our customer $40k while optimizing their injured worker’s quality of life after an amputation injury.
- The only insurance industry conference which brings together professionals of all roles, across all geographies and all lines of business. Connect at ACORD2017, October 24-26 in Boston.
- Ransomware is an attack that installs covertly on a company’s computer, blocking or limiting user access and demanding a ransom payment to restore it.
One Call Recognizes Limb Loss Awareness Month, Provides Insight into Recovery and Rehab Process for AmputeesDid you know that 45% of limb loss cases result from some kind of trauma and 16,000 to 21,000 of amputations result from work-related injuries each year?