The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Ransomware, cloud services and hackers pose threats to the cyber realm.
- Timely, expert catastrophic response is driven by preparedness and a compassionate understanding of unexpected hardship.
- Most claims leaders believe adjusters become claim experts within four to six years on the job. This begs the question, what makes a claims expert and how do adjusters become one?
- Telemedicine may be the healthcare delivery model of the future, but in exchange for convenience and efficiency, patients and providers could sacrifice quality of care.
- Leveraging what new technology has to offer calls for greater collaboration on the job site.
- Against a backdrop of complex construction exposures, contractors are migrating to a new insurance approach that offers simplicity and enhanced protection.
- The emergence of claims advocacy for effective management of complex, commercial insurance exposures has become notably prevalent within segments of the industry.
- This free insight paper looks at eight strategies to elevate the bill review process to a strategic, data-focused initiative that can drive ongoing program improvements for your organization.
- More than a fifth of the world’s poor live in India, and most are tied to agriculture for their livelihoods.
- Location, urbanization and roofing factor into the damage done by hail storms.
- An effective approach to company governance of insurance risk.
- When opinions are in question, it’s time to seek an independent medical exam to provide a third-party perspective.
- As the U.S. economy continues to evolve, no other insurance segment will be better able to meet the demands of a rapidly changing liability landscape than the E&S market.
- By appointing a local CEO, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions looks to tap into Canada’s commercial insurance market and its tremendous growth potential.
- Securing insurance coverage for a classic car is entirely distinct from a standard automobile insurance policy.
- Golf carts, theft and weather are just some of the risky areas to watch when managing a golf course or country club.
- In this issue of GRC’s “Understanding the Hazards” series, we discuss the importance of natural hazards awareness, specifically hurricanes and tropical storms, during this year’s hurricane season.
- Compliance, theft and poor packaging present new challenges to ocean cargo.