The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Your exposure to non-physical damage business interruption may be more significant than you think.
- According to predictive data compiled by CSO, the future implications cyber security are staggering.
- In addressing other exposures, schools may inadvertently increase the risk for sexual misconduct.
- Plan ahead for this major European shift to limit your multinational exposures.
- The fourth and final post on Strategic Operations Support (SOS).
- The spotlight on workplace harassment is new, but the issue itself is not.
- Join us for the unveiling of ODG by MCG, a new state-of-the-art ODG User Interface for the industry’s leading medical treatment, formulary, and return-to-work guidelines.
- Environmental insurance is proving helpful in addressing challenges facing urban redevelopment.
- Online sales currently generate around €2 trillion in revenue worldwide, and are growing at a rate of roughly 25% per year. But this is a market that involves costly risks for online sellers. One such risk is credit card fraud.
- Our outlook for the commercial auto segment remains negative; performance has lagged that of other P/C sectors, a trend that continued through third quarter 2017.
- In terms of overall losses, 2017 was the second-costliest year ever for natural disasters. Losses from weather-related disasters broke all previous records.
- We are maintaining our stable outlook for the segment, owing to companies’ strong risk-adjusted capitalization, as well as other factors.
- A. M. Best comments on how tax reform affects group rating affiliations.
- Strategic Operations Support (SOS) allows core insurance operational activities to be managed by a knowledgeable cohort, who also shares the accountability for outcomes.
- When customers are informed on the issues that can impact their flood risk, they are better positioned to manage the risk and avoid unanticipated large losses.
- Opportunities are indeed being seen along the China Belt and Road route.
- Part 2 in the SOS for BPO series.
- Read the information below, and ask yourself if there are actions you can take to protect yourself.