The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
One Call Recognizes Limb Loss Awareness Month, Provides Insight into Recovery and Rehab Process for AmputeesDid you know that 45% of limb loss cases result from some kind of trauma and 16,000 to 21,000 of amputations result from work-related injuries each year?
- Automated underwriting tools are a very effective means to reduce underwriting expenses without loss leakage and focus experienced underwriters on those loss exposures that truly do require their knowledge and expertise.
- Technology growth has created new Business Insurance (BI) perils — viruses, tech failures, programming errors and computer hacking. BI covers financial loss when a company has network–dependent revenue interrupted.
- Examining the liquidity risk landscape and potential shifts in regulatory focus.
- Property risks, like people, may seem similar on the surface. But asking the right questions reveals their unique characteristics.
- When it comes to natural disasters, preparation and prevention are just as vital as insurance.
- Systems and solutions used for work outside of corporate IT systems introduce a variety of risks.
- Breaking down the three biggest industry challenges .
- Some captives only use their actuary to fulfill regulatory requirements. These can be real missed opportunities to leverage captives’ data through predictive analytics.
- Claims leaders rank psychosocial issues as the top barrier to successful outcomes. See how payer organizations are using claims advocacy principles to tame these adverse effects and coach workers to recovery.
- To avoid the risk of unanticipated regulatory costs, captive managers and captive owners should make sure they understand how their selected domicile deals with financial examination fees.
- Plan to join 800+ program business professionals at the 17th Annual TMPAA Summit.
- FERMA Forum 2017 in Monaco 15-18 October presents a stellar line up of KEYNOTE SPEAKERS to put the risk manager in pole position!
- ASHRM 2017 connects attendees with the leading findings and innovations in health care to reduce risk, improve patient safety and create value for health care systems.
- Register now for the 2017 PCI Annual Meeting, The Future of Insurance, October 15-17, in Chicago. This is the premier annual event for property casualty executives to network, learn and get ahead of the trends affecting the industry.
- Workplace injuries, a globally mobile workforce and expansion all pose not-so-obvious risks.
- PI 17 is an innovative educational symposium comprised of fundamental risk management curriculum, outstanding faculty and excellent networking opportunities.
- The world’s largest event focused exclusively on the self-insurance/alternative risk transfer marketplace and typically attracts more than 1,700 attendees from around the world.