The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- To avoid the risk of unanticipated regulatory costs, captive managers and captive owners should make sure they understand how their selected domicile deals with financial examination fees.
- Finding a medical management approach that yields the best results is a constant challenge for workers’ comp professionals. Yet, with today’s sophisticated technology, data analytics is making that process easier and more complete.
- Plan to join 800+ program business professionals at the 17th Annual TMPAA Summit.
- Workplace injuries, a globally mobile workforce and expansion all pose not-so-obvious risks.
- The world’s largest event focused exclusively on the self-insurance/alternative risk transfer marketplace and typically attracts more than 1,700 attendees from around the world.
- During the past several years, there has been a renewed interest in the development of state birth-related neurological injury compensation programs, or birth injury funds.
- The RIMS Canada Conference is the second largest annual risk management conference in the world. Held annually, the conference and its Exhibit Hall attract over 1,000 risk managers and the vendor community from Canada and around the world.
- NAMIC strengthens and supports its members and the mutual property/casualty insurance industry by its leadership in advocacy, public policy, public affairs, and member services.
- We are proud to host Launching Risk Into The Future, URMIA’s 48th annual conference starting September 23rd in Orlando, Florida.
- Cyber risk is an amorphous threat that demands a coordinated defense from companies, their insurance carriers, and security and privacy professionals.
- Join us for the 18th Annual SCCIA Conference, returning to downtown Charleston – September 12-14, 2017. The event features presentations by top thought leaders in the industry, continuing education opportunities, networking and fun!
- Official Disability Guideline (ODG), published by Work Loss Data Institute, has now been adopted by Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, North Dakota, Tennessee, Ohio and Arizona (Arizona for chronic pain and opioids). As ODG continues to gain momentum, it’s hard not to acknowledge its success.
- Don’t miss Bermuda Captive Conference 2017—mark your calendars now for a fantastic fall event.
- In this PMA Executive Briefing, we begin examining data analytics in workers’ compensation programs and their role in reducing employers’ total cost of risk and optimizing program outcomes.
- No two payors are the same, so their business workflow solutions shouldn’t be identical either.
- With dedicated mining specialists across the globe to service your mining needs, discover the benefits of GRC’s Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) Risk Assessment process.
- NAPSLO offers unparalleled networking opportunities for members. The NAPSLO Annual Convention is the surplus lines industry’s premier events.
- The Connected Car Insurance USA Conference & Exhibition is the largest and most informative forum for executives from across the connected car and auto insurance industries.