The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Harvey, Irma and Maria highlighted key risks property owners may be overlooking in their crisis management plans. With another active season on the horizon, the time to prepare is now.
- More than 20 million Americans accessed remote healthcare services in 2017, according to the American Telemedicine Association and medical industry statistics project that telemedicine consultations will surge to 160 million cases by 2020.
- Latin America is a dynamic market offering the insurance industry opportunities to forge new paths for greater penetration within selected sectors.
- A new white paper from ODG by MCG examines the role of healthcare data collection and analytics as a complement to traditional evidence-based medicine.
- With tax compliance firmly in the spotlight, taxpayers seeking certainty can utilize tax liability insurance as a useful tool to help reduce exposure to a specific, identified tax risk.
- Despite the rapid growth of engaging in overseas business, many U.S. corporations remain uninformed of and critically underinsured for their international risks.
- Your exposure to non-physical damage business interruption may be more significant than you think.
- According to predictive data compiled by CSO, the future implications cyber security are staggering.
- In addressing other exposures, schools may inadvertently increase the risk for sexual misconduct.
- Plan ahead for this major European shift to limit your multinational exposures.
- The fourth and final post on Strategic Operations Support (SOS).
- The spotlight on workplace harassment is new, but the issue itself is not.
- Join us for the unveiling of ODG by MCG, a new state-of-the-art ODG User Interface for the industry’s leading medical treatment, formulary, and return-to-work guidelines.
- Our outlook for the commercial auto segment remains negative; performance has lagged that of other P/C sectors, a trend that continued through third quarter 2017.
- In terms of overall losses, 2017 was the second-costliest year ever for natural disasters. Losses from weather-related disasters broke all previous records.
- With digitalisation, contractors and project owners are able to draw on a growing array of innovative solutions to address an array of construction challenges. As promising as these new technologies are, will they really make construction and engineering easier?
- Cyber threats have become the risks of the century and if cyber security is one step behind new cyber threats, cyber insurance is two steps behind.
- We are maintaining our stable outlook for the segment, owing to companies’ strong risk-adjusted capitalization, as well as other factors.