The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- For every business, dealing with a cyber-attack is no longer a question of ‘if’ but ‘when’.
- Find out how One Call’s Prosthetics Clinical Review Program saved our customer $40k while optimizing their injured worker’s quality of life after an amputation injury.
- Ransomware is an attack that installs covertly on a company’s computer, blocking or limiting user access and demanding a ransom payment to restore it.
One Call Recognizes Limb Loss Awareness Month, Provides Insight into Recovery and Rehab Process for AmputeesDid you know that 45% of limb loss cases result from some kind of trauma and 16,000 to 21,000 of amputations result from work-related injuries each year?
- Automated underwriting tools are a very effective means to reduce underwriting expenses without loss leakage and focus experienced underwriters on those loss exposures that truly do require their knowledge and expertise.
- Technology growth has created new Business Insurance (BI) perils — viruses, tech failures, programming errors and computer hacking. BI covers financial loss when a company has network–dependent revenue interrupted.
- Property risks, like people, may seem similar on the surface. But asking the right questions reveals their unique characteristics.
- When it comes to natural disasters, preparation and prevention are just as vital as insurance.
- Systems and solutions used for work outside of corporate IT systems introduce a variety of risks.
- Breaking down the three biggest industry challenges .
- Some captives only use their actuary to fulfill regulatory requirements. These can be real missed opportunities to leverage captives’ data through predictive analytics.
- Claims leaders rank psychosocial issues as the top barrier to successful outcomes. See how payer organizations are using claims advocacy principles to tame these adverse effects and coach workers to recovery.
- To avoid the risk of unanticipated regulatory costs, captive managers and captive owners should make sure they understand how their selected domicile deals with financial examination fees.
- The nation’s leading training event and expo for WC and disability management professionals with 30+ educational breakout sessions and 275+ exhibitors.
- Finding a medical management approach that yields the best results is a constant challenge for workers’ comp professionals. Yet, with today’s sophisticated technology, data analytics is making that process easier and more complete.
- Plan to join 800+ program business professionals at the 17th Annual TMPAA Summit.
- Workplace injuries, a globally mobile workforce and expansion all pose not-so-obvious risks.
- The world’s largest event focused exclusively on the self-insurance/alternative risk transfer marketplace and typically attracts more than 1,700 attendees from around the world.