The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Commercial lines insurers are moving faster than ever to develop sophisticated underwriting tools for their small business insurance programs.
- Winter chill and blizzards present direct challenges to facility operations. Therefore, it is essential that appropriate precautions be taken prior to the onset of winter weather to minimize the probability and severity of damage resulting from severe conditions.
- Xceedance, a provider of strategic managed services to the insurance industry, sponsored an SMA survey of the data and analytics initiatives insurers have planned through 2020.
- Today, with a wealth of additional information and analysis techniques available to firms, a much greater sense of true customer value can be identified.
- Shift hours, fire risk or a construction defect are among the dangers that can lead to construction worker injuries.
- The following article provides a general background of the accounting and actuarial considerations when evaluating a company’s recognition of death, disability and retirement (DD&R) reserves for claims-made professional liability coverage.
- Ransomware, cloud services and hackers pose threats to the cyber realm.
- Timely, expert catastrophic response is driven by preparedness and a compassionate understanding of unexpected hardship.
- Most claims leaders believe adjusters become claim experts within four to six years on the job. This begs the question, what makes a claims expert and how do adjusters become one?
- Telemedicine may be the healthcare delivery model of the future, but in exchange for convenience and efficiency, patients and providers could sacrifice quality of care.
- Leveraging what new technology has to offer calls for greater collaboration on the job site.
- Against a backdrop of complex construction exposures, contractors are migrating to a new insurance approach that offers simplicity and enhanced protection.
- The emergence of claims advocacy for effective management of complex, commercial insurance exposures has become notably prevalent within segments of the industry.
- Inherent dangers of adding third parties as “additional insureds”.
- More than a fifth of the world’s poor live in India, and most are tied to agriculture for their livelihoods.
- Location, urbanization and roofing factor into the damage done by hail storms.
- Trauma poses a significant risk to an employee’s performance impacting safety, quality and production. This paper draws on the literature, case studies and research while offering the appropriate ingredients to establish a culture that helps mitigate the risk of workplace trauma.
- An effective approach to company governance of insurance risk.