The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Join us for the unveiling of the ODG Job Profiler, an innovative software platform powered by MyAbilities and AI (artificial intelligence) which will be made available as an add-on to the ODG by MCG User Interface.
- Employee injuries – what’s covered under the course and scope rule? AmTrust provides examples of times that claims may not be covered by a workers’ compensation policy, such as deviation from employment.
- AmTrust’s team analyzed our initial 2018 claims data to better understand how New York paid family leave was used, and to provide agents and policyholders with meaningful information about how it was being taken.
- Join us on April 28 – May 1 and be ready to improve your risk management program with advanced solutions.
- We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 WSIA Underwriting Summit!
- Small neighborhood businesses and Fortune 500s alike are facing increased exposure to harassment and discrimination claims.
These 5 Actions Minimize Professional Liability Risk for Behavioral Health Workers in the Fight Against School ViolenceHere are five critical risk management steps psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors and social workers should take now to mitigate liability exposure.
- For over 33 years, the VCIA conference has been providing an opportunity for 1,100 captive professionals to connect, network and learn from others in the industry. Read on to learn the key insights from the conference.
- Hurricane Florence made landfall as a Category 1 storm on Friday, September 14, 2018, at 7:15 am near Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. At landfall, maximum sustained winds were recorded at 90 mph with wind gusts of over 100 mph reported in several locations in eastern North Carolina.
- As construction projects grow in size and complexity, contractors need reliable and financially strong surety underwriters more than ever. Here’s what to look for.
- The insurance industry seems obsessed with insurtech. Insurers are both enamored by insurtech’s potential and concerned by its ability to disrupt the status quo.
- All risks are not alike. Some are tougher than others. Here are 4 reasons why an MGU (Managing General Underwriter) might be the answer to your challenging risks.
- Join us for our 19th Annual Executive Educational Conference in downtown Charleston featuring presentations by top thought leaders in the industry, continuing education opportunities, networking, and fun!
- From HIPAA compliance to cyber breaches and driver screenings, here’s what hospital risk managers need to know.
- Larger losses, elevated risk and eroding capacity are the harbingers of a hard market.
- The average age of the American worker continues to increase, providing many benefits to employers and raising some special concerns about health and safety.
- Before starting any business relationship, it’s important to ensure that each party understands one another’s needs. There are three parties involved in the process that are part of making the relationship a success.
- The sky is getting more crowded these days and it’s not due to the summer travel season. We are sharing our airspace with the now ubiquitous Unmanned Aircraft Systems, generally referred to as drones. Read on to learn the advantages of drones for business.