The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- A comprehensive RTW system will allow you to completely manage the process of getting an employee back to work.
- The DOL seeks to expand liability for use of misclassified independent contractors.
- Marine underwriters need better data, science and engineering to overcome modeling challenges.
- Rising Medical Solutions 2016 Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study released last month found that higher performing organizations use automated workflows to generate better claim outcomes.
- The most penetrating knowledge about the needs of an injured worker comes from the marriage of sophisticated data analytics with the time-honed experience of clinicians and claims professionals.
- Claims leaders participated in a nationwide survey to substantiate which best practices are clearly differentiating high performing claims organization from industry peers.
- SEIP Executive Summit is the only conference specifically devoted to environmental insurance and risk management.
- By establishing a strong network of physicians trained to conduct independent medical examinations employers can better manage workers’ compensation claims.
- While conducting a routine thermographic inspection at a facility in South America, GRC experts followed their gut saving a valued client from a significant, potential loss.
- The most successful RMIS users leverage this technology to produce greater visibility into the impact of risk management throughout their organizations.