The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Recent market conditions may result in wider applicability of premium deficiency reserves.
- As the industry begins its slow recovery, both insurers and energy producers will benefit from partnerships proven to stand the tests of time and adversity.
- Liberty Mutual’s claims management framework can help businesses tackle challenges as they come, including medical marijuana.
- These days it is impossible to go long without reading somewhere about the promise of “big data” and predictive analytics.
- Borderless business, the on-demand economy and the tech revolution create new challenges.
- Events that trigger non-physical economic loss threaten to bring insurers’ operations to a standstill, unless they are prepared.
- Actuaries that can analyze publicly available data in a clear manner can help companies and clients make better business decisions.
- While off-label use of drug therapies is sometimes medically warranted, there are many examples of it in workers’ comp that are ineffective and can present a safety risk to the patient.
- Companies in the workers’ compensation industry share a common goal to deliver the highest quality care while continuing to improve their cost containment.
- What if everything you’ve worked for was lost in a single moment?
- Health care professionals are expanding how they use captives to address the ever changing insurance exposures they face.
- Drones, the Internet of Things, 3D printing and driverless cars all pose complex risks.
- With ever-increasing budget restraints, the rising tide of employment practices liability claims creates additional challenges for public entities.
- Resources are available to help insureds assess and manage their cyber exposures.
- The most successful insurance companies have maintained a broad view of the industry and focused on creating additional segmentation and increased pricing accuracy.
- Karen Atkins, Chief Operating Officer with UniMed Direct, is leading the conversation, and the industry, on how to make the utilization review process more efficient for all stakeholders: physicians, insurance companies and, most importantly, patients.
- As businesses grow more dependent on technology to carry out all of their core functions, cyber risk becomes an operational risk.
- These overlooked factors are significant in determining if your company can survive a loss.