The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- To avoid the risk of unanticipated regulatory costs, captive managers and captive owners should make sure they understand how their selected domicile deals with financial examination fees.
- The nation’s leading training event and expo for WC and disability management professionals with 30+ educational breakout sessions and 275+ exhibitors.
- During the past several years, there has been a renewed interest in the development of state birth-related neurological injury compensation programs, or birth injury funds.
- Finding a medical management approach that yields the best results is a constant challenge for workers’ comp professionals. Yet, with today’s sophisticated technology, data analytics is making that process easier and more complete.
- Plan to join 800+ program business professionals at the 17th Annual TMPAA Summit.
- Workplace injuries, a globally mobile workforce and expansion all pose not-so-obvious risks.
- Cyber risk is an amorphous threat that demands a coordinated defense from companies, their insurance carriers, and security and privacy professionals.
- Official Disability Guideline (ODG), published by Work Loss Data Institute, has now been adopted by Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, North Dakota, Tennessee, Ohio and Arizona (Arizona for chronic pain and opioids). As ODG continues to gain momentum, it’s hard not to acknowledge its success.
- NAMIC strengthens and supports its members and the mutual property/casualty insurance industry by its leadership in advocacy, public policy, public affairs, and member services.
- Don’t miss Bermuda Captive Conference 2017—mark your calendars now for a fantastic fall event.
- NAPSLO offers unparalleled networking opportunities for members. The NAPSLO Annual Convention is the surplus lines industry’s premier events.
- In this PMA Executive Briefing, we begin examining data analytics in workers’ compensation programs and their role in reducing employers’ total cost of risk and optimizing program outcomes.
- No two payors are the same, so their business workflow solutions shouldn’t be identical either.
- With dedicated mining specialists across the globe to service your mining needs, discover the benefits of GRC’s Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) Risk Assessment process.
- A comprehensive RTW system will allow you to completely manage the process of getting an employee back to work.
- For more than 20 years, ErgoExpo™ has been the place to discover fresh approaches for your ergonomics, safety and health and wellness programs that will increase your organization’s productivity and cost-savings measures.
- The DOL seeks to expand liability for use of misclassified independent contractors.
- Now in its 72nd year, The Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference, sponsored by WCI, is the largest gathering of workers’ compensation/safety & health professionals in the nation.