The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Combining data analytics with expertise within your claims organization transforms decision-making power, resulting in better outcomes.
- As the U.S. economy continues to evolve, no other insurance segment will be better able to meet the demands of a rapidly changing liability landscape than the E&S market.
- By appointing a local CEO, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions looks to tap into Canada’s commercial insurance market and its tremendous growth potential.
- Securing insurance coverage for a classic car is entirely distinct from a standard automobile insurance policy.
- Golf carts, theft and weather are just some of the risky areas to watch when managing a golf course or country club.
- In this issue of GRC’s “Understanding the Hazards” series, we discuss the importance of natural hazards awareness, specifically hurricanes and tropical storms, during this year’s hurricane season.
- Compliance, theft and poor packaging present new challenges to ocean cargo.
- Educational institutions – considered to be soft targets – are increasingly vulnerable to attack.
- At our flagship conference, you’ll have the opportunity to join 700+ like-minded absence, disability, and return-to-work programs professionals who are looking to tackle strategic workforce issues facing their organizations.
- Recent market conditions may result in wider applicability of premium deficiency reserves.
- As the industry begins its slow recovery, both insurers and energy producers will benefit from partnerships proven to stand the tests of time and adversity.
- Liberty Mutual’s claims management framework can help businesses tackle challenges as they come, including medical marijuana.
- These days it is impossible to go long without reading somewhere about the promise of “big data” and predictive analytics.
- Borderless business, the on-demand economy and the tech revolution create new challenges.
- Events that trigger non-physical economic loss threaten to bring insurers’ operations to a standstill, unless they are prepared.
- During this conference, you’ll gain the knowledge and acquire the tools you need to manage your FMLA and ADA compliance responsibilities and reduce your company’s risk of exposure to lawsuits and government enforcement actions.
- Actuaries that can analyze publicly available data in a clear manner can help companies and clients make better business decisions.
- While off-label use of drug therapies is sometimes medically warranted, there are many examples of it in workers’ comp that are ineffective and can present a safety risk to the patient.