The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Recent catastrophes combined with pre-existing soft market conditions stand to spark rapid market changes. Best-in-class insurers will emerge stronger.
- More sophisticated and emerging forms of cyber fraud demonstrate how easy it is to fall victim to this type of threat.
- The nation’s leading training event and expo for WC and disability management professionals with 30+ educational breakout sessions and 275+ exhibitors.
- The RIMS Canada Conference is the second largest annual risk management conference in the world. Held annually, the conference and its Exhibit Hall attract over 1,000 risk managers and the vendor community from Canada and around the world.
- Claims leaders participated in a nationwide survey, producing a three-year industry report card for claims best practices.
- For more than 20 years, ErgoExpo™ has been the place to discover fresh approaches for your ergonomics, safety and health and wellness programs that will increase your organization’s productivity and cost-savings measures.
- Design-builders face both professional and non-professional exposures.
- Predictive analytics allows insurers to identify areas of concern and to examine every step of the claims process. Improving this often-complicated process allows insurers to better serve their customers while realizing better bottom-line results.
- If you partner with an effective IME vendor, the claimant will be sent to a physician who is highly qualified and skilled at performing these exams.
- Commercial lines insurers are moving faster than ever to develop sophisticated underwriting tools for their small business insurance programs.
- Winter chill and blizzards present direct challenges to facility operations. Therefore, it is essential that appropriate precautions be taken prior to the onset of winter weather to minimize the probability and severity of damage resulting from severe conditions.
- Xceedance, a provider of strategic managed services to the insurance industry, sponsored an SMA survey of the data and analytics initiatives insurers have planned through 2020.
- Trade credit insurance is experiencing an emergence of sustainable growth within U.S. markets.
- Today, with a wealth of additional information and analysis techniques available to firms, a much greater sense of true customer value can be identified.
- Check out this insight paper to learn more about what it takes to be a leader in quality IME practices.
- Shift hours, fire risk or a construction defect are among the dangers that can lead to construction worker injuries.
- The following article provides a general background of the accounting and actuarial considerations when evaluating a company’s recognition of death, disability and retirement (DD&R) reserves for claims-made professional liability coverage.
- The demand for quality has given rise to an IME service industry aimed at connecting the best, most-qualified physicians to organizations requesting these exams and to the claimants who must undergo the evaluations.