The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Best practices connote the kind of preconceptions a perceptive insurance consulting practice can’t afford to have. In fact, the first work of an insurance consulting practice should be to assess and evaluate, rather than to prescribe.
- For over 33 years, the VCIA conference has been providing an opportunity for 1,100 captive professionals to connect, network and learn from others in the industry. Read on to learn the key insights from the conference.
- Hurricane Florence made landfall as a Category 1 storm on Friday, September 14, 2018, at 7:15 am near Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. At landfall, maximum sustained winds were recorded at 90 mph with wind gusts of over 100 mph reported in several locations in eastern North Carolina.
- As construction projects grow in size and complexity, contractors need reliable and financially strong surety underwriters more than ever. Here’s what to look for.
- The insurance industry seems obsessed with insurtech. Insurers are both enamored by insurtech’s potential and concerned by its ability to disrupt the status quo.
- All risks are not alike. Some are tougher than others. Here are 4 reasons why an MGU (Managing General Underwriter) might be the answer to your challenging risks.
- Join us for our 19th Annual Executive Educational Conference in downtown Charleston featuring presentations by top thought leaders in the industry, continuing education opportunities, networking, and fun!
- From HIPAA compliance to cyber breaches and driver screenings, here’s what hospital risk managers need to know.
- Larger losses, elevated risk and eroding capacity are the harbingers of a hard market.
- With the continuing prevalence of Big Data and the current proliferation of data sciences and insurtech, there’s uncertainty about what it all means and what it can enable.
- The average age of the American worker continues to increase, providing many benefits to employers and raising some special concerns about health and safety.
- Before starting any business relationship, it’s important to ensure that each party understands one another’s needs. There are three parties involved in the process that are part of making the relationship a success.
- The sky is getting more crowded these days and it’s not due to the summer travel season. We are sharing our airspace with the now ubiquitous Unmanned Aircraft Systems, generally referred to as drones. Read on to learn the advantages of drones for business.
- Only 24% of claims organizations are high performers, so how do the other 76% catch up? Adopting three key traits is critical to join the elite ranks, or risk falling further behind.
- The demand for fast delivery is driving the growth of city warehouses, but these urban facilities present unique property and safety challenges for wholesale distributors.
- As cyber risks intertwine with property, fidelity, professional liability and reputation exposures, comprehensive insurance coverage and services become paramount.
- FEMA reported that 98% of U.S. counties have been impacted by a flooding at some point in their history. Coastal flooding, river flooding, and surge flooding are impacting onshore and offshore communities everywhere.
- With the increase in the volume of traffic, number of vehicle miles traveled, and deteriorating infrastructure, road construction is a year-round occurrence. Read on to learn more about preventing crashes.