The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- This guide provides information on some of the most commonly prescribed medications in workers’ compensation.
- Plan to join 900+ program business professionals at the 20th Annual TMPAA Summit.
- From regulatory changes to compliance issues, cybersecurity risks to claims, the commercial transportation industry continues to grapple with a number of issues moving into 2020.
- We will discuss Legal Nurse Review services including Forensic Reviews, various types of Cost Projection solutions, and review real-life case scenarios and success stories.
- Exploring anticipating active shooter incidents and important considerations when building a comprehensive workplace emergency action plan.
Chasing Pain Complaints Doesn’t Work: Why Function Belongs at the Center of Workers’ Compensation CareThe practice of rating pain has created a host of problems in workers’ compensation. Bringing focus back to functional restoration has benefits for all.
- Adjusters help to deliver value, but the job is a tough one. Here’s how one company is keeping their talent on board.
- For organizations focused on performing a public good, this optional coverage is becoming more critical as a way to reduce liability and protect reputation.
- Having an extensive and highly specialized network of providers guarantees each patient is matched with the best-qualified team to treat their specific condition.
- Having a patient be active in their recovery after a work injury engages them in the process and bolsters workers’ compensation results.
- Removing uncertainty around accident liability and insurance can help reinforce the trusting relationships necessary for TNCs and other platforms to keep growing.
- With the risk environment growing more complex and coverages more expensive, there are big advantages to shifting risks into a domestic captive.
- Nearly two million Americans experience violence in the workplace annually. According to the National Center for Victims of Crime, workplace violence is the second-leading cause of occupational injury each year.
- Health care providers and their insurers are being tested by an unprecedented frequency of severe liability claims, but working together can strengthen any partnership.
- The EPA has phased out the R-22 and here are the phaseout details you need to know.
- If you haven’t yet considered a pharmacy nurse to complement your pharmacy benefit management program, maybe this is a 2020 resolution to consider?
2020 Edition of Workers’ Compensation Pharmaceuticals: Prior Authorization and High Dollar Rejections GuideThe intent of this guidebook is to provide a resource for claims professionals that allows easy access to information on medications that have been rejected and provides possible alternatives.
- IntegerHealth is a technology company that combines advanced analytics with medical expertise to quantify healthcare outcomes for health plans and workers’ compensation programs with the goal of driving down costs while improving care.