The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Far from being off-the-shelf panaceas, successful wellness programs require top-down buy-in, stringent oversight, and most importantly, the backing and participation of employees.
- ACORD Connect is where we show our appreciation for you, the members of the ACORD community, and give you the opportunity to learn, network, and turn insights into action.
- Plan to join 900+ program business professionals at the 19th Annual TMPAA Summit.
- APCIA’s educational conferences bring together leaders in the property casualty insurance industry. The conferences explore a wide range of topics to help senior management stay on top of critical developments and discover new and better ways of doing business.
- The ASHRM 2019 Annual Conference connects professionals in health care risk management for networking and exchanging ideas to improve outcomes and reduce risk across the health care enterprise.
- The event blends a substantive education program, with more than 40 general and breakout sessions, a huge exhibit hall, and multiple organized networking opportunities, recently attracting nearly 2,000 registered attendees.
- InsureTech Connect 2019 will bring together more than 7,000 of the leading minds in insurance innovation and digital transformation, representing more than 60 countries from across the globe.
- Widely recognized as the premier event for the wholesale, specialty and surplus lines industry, the Annual Marketplace is attended by approximately 4,500 professionals fand offers unparalleled networking opportunities for WSIA members.
- In today’s heightened regulatory environment, noncompliance can cost millions. Management liability underwriters can be critical partners to mitigate the risk.
- A high-energy, collaborative culture and a streamlined structure are the key ingredients to a truly customer-focused approach.
- Predictive models improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs for payers, but only if you know how to use them.
In a Global Economy, Your Claims Adjuster Better Understand These 5 Nuances of an International LossLarge losses that occur abroad involve both foreign and domestic insurers which may be subject to different regulations.
- As the workers’ comp industry better understands the relationship between mental and physical health, a new generation of industry executives are leading the way to better biopsychosocial treatment.
- Technological, social and economic trends are converging to complicate liability exposure, driving up claim frequency and severity. Here’s what every company needs to know about this rapidly shifting landscape.
How Building a Global Insurance Program Business from Scratch Fixed Customers’ Most Common ComplaintsA thoughtful product development, market strategy and innovative technology platform yields better customer service for multinational companies.
- In WC, treatment is too often siloed into discrete products, resulting in disjointed, misaligned care and escalating claim duration and cost. A more integrated approach can address these pain points.
- The 2019 CPCU Society Annual Meeting is a must-attend insurance industry event focusing on a diverse range of emerging issues and educational topics.
- Insurers competing in the workers’ compensation space for small business recognize the opportunity, but often find it difficult to adapt traditional underwriting approaches to a volume-based business with lower premiums.