The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- 2020 Power Broker
- Risk Central
- Risk Management
- Workers’ Comp
- In this on-demand webinar, learn how slips and falls drive severity while cuts and burns comprise nearly one-third of all restaurant injuries. Yet all of these risks can be better managed.
- Marijuana, it seems, is everywhere. Nearly a dozen states have approved cannabis for recreational use and more than two-thirds have signed off on medical marijuana. Marijuana’s active chemical components are becoming more widespread, too.
- They’re here. Robotics in the operating room is happening now and is the fastest growing segment within the healthcare medical device sector.
- In medical cost containment, transparency is essential to doing business. This can only be achieved when companies are able to see a full picture of their bill review expenditures.
- Join us on May 3 – 6, 2020 and be ready to improve your risk management program with advanced solutions.
- Evolving risks have impacted the daily operations of insurance carriers worldwide and carriers are handling a rising volume of insurance claims, which is taxing human resources and, in many instances, demanding improved industry methodology.
- Secure your future today: Develop Carrier-OEM-supply chain collaboration, deliver seamless transportation solutions through connectivity and develop models that provide customer choice, safety and security at Connected Auto Insurance USA (4/16-17, Chicago).
- How can injured workers overcome the trauma, continue to be productive, and integrate back into their family and community to lead a full life?
- Water damage losses can be costly. Auditors with both contracting and claims adjusting experience help secure good outcomes for insurers and insureds alike.
- Return-to-work programs are proven to reduce workers’ compensation costs, but in order to have a lasting impact, top return-to-work strategies must be in place.
- Many companies don’t know how their insurance program will handle the complexity of international losses. Multinational organizations need an insurer with true multinational expertise.
- Medical professional liability is rapidly reaching a tipping point in the long-term care industry. Health care risk managers must adjust to this changing landscape.
- Join risk leaders and innovators at The Institutes’ event, The Future of Risk™, to learn how disruptive technologies will change the way we work and the risks we insure.
- Technology in the workplace focusing on improved worker safety is constantly developing. Employers need to take notice and be continuously educated on emerging trends and the impact of technology on employee safety.
- Caring for injured workers should involve more than just processing transactions. Applying a clinical approach from the onset of an injury ensures more appropriate care and better outcomes.
- This white paper will describe the factors to consider when identifying and following a policy’s requirements regarding notice of loss.
- In part four of our series we look at high impact drug classes like topicals, compound kits and combo packs, and specialty medications. While these classes represent proportionately low volume, they can be associated with exponentially significant costs.
- During this conference, you’ll gain the knowledge and acquire the tools you need to manage your FMLA and ADA compliance responsibilities and reduce your company’s risk of exposure to lawsuits and government enforcement actions.