The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Coventry used nurse triage to enhance a national employer’s injured worker program by decreasing lag times from the date an injury occurred to the date it was reported. Read the case study below to find out more.
- Specialty medicines are rapidly approaching half of total drug spend. Across all settings, specialty medicines treat relatively few patients and have costs far higher per patient than traditional medicines.
- Learn the differences between the oft-confused homeowners insurance and home warranty coverage.
- What are Disorders of Consciousness (DoC) and how can care be improved post catastrophic injury?
- InsureTech Connect 2020 will bring together more than 8,000 of the leading minds in insurance innovation and digital transformation, representing more than 65 countries from across the globe.
- To highlight the benefits of recently launched program, myRXAdvocate, and to provide a deeper understanding of the principle of pharmacovigilance that it’s built on, our Chief Clinical Officer Phil Walls recently sat down to record video blog series.
- Over the past 20 years, employee lawsuits have risen roughly 400%, with wrongful termination suits jumping up more than 260%.
- Models can identify potential severity early in the life of a claim, ensuring appropriate assignment, collaboration with managed care, and execution of key claim management activities.
- Learn six tips for winter weather driving to keep you and your employees safe.
- Active shootings are a frequent occurrence in the United States. We know what has occurred immediately when we see the breaking news. After the Newtown massacre, Congress defined mass killings as three or more killed in a single incident.
- As our lives become hyper-connected and customer expectations increase, insurance carriers must deliver more responsive, personalized and connected services.
- A cyber breach can strike panic and lead to rushed decisions, but these on-call claim professionals helped to achieve happy endings for clients at their most stressful time.
- “Impact InsurTech” pinpoints three powerful themes: insurance for all; society shaping insurance and micro-transformations influencing macro risks.
- Whether you are new to the industry or have many years of experience, there is something for you to learn and someone for you to meet at VCIA! Join us in August!
- A cyber risk loss- the risk of disruption, damage, or financial loss, including loss of reputation to a business through its IT systems – is one of the most significant risks facing businesses today.
- At our flagship conference, you’ll have the opportunity to join 700+ like-minded absence, disability, and return-to-work programs professionals who are looking to tackle strategic workforce issues facing their organizations.
- An expert data analytics system, combined with a cohesive and consistent approach to early intervention, is helping pharmacists to make a difference in the lives of injured workers.
- We took a look at some data sets from PT claims. The data clearly shows that injured workers who receive treatment as quickly as possible following an injury require fewer PT visits to achieve successful outcomes.