The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Join us for insightful perspectives on managing pharmacy-related trends in Workers’ Comp.
- According to NCCI, workers’ compensation benefits cost U.S employers billions of dollars annually. Seven states account for 50% of all workers’ compensation spend in the United States – CA, NY, NJ, OK, IL, CT and AK.
- How does the insured protect the income stream from this type of loss?
- For the best workers’ comp outcomes, take care of an injured worker’s body and mind.
- Every facility faces these risks, but determining the best way to mitigate or cover them demands the help of industry experts.
- This white paper focuses specifically on current musculoskeletal telehealth applications research, providing suggested evidence-based recommendations on specific clinical care conditions.
- Public support for marijuana is at an all-time high. What does this mean for workers’ comp?
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS), once used in everything from dental floss to microwave popcorn bags, are now being recognized as threatening toxic chemicals that pose health risks to populations across the country.
- Data has become an increasingly valuable tool for risk management and underwriting. That’s why more public entities are looking to harness their data to drive down losses.
- When a worker suffers a catastrophic injury, it is imperative to address both physical and psychological healing.
- As pressures build for the health care industry, alternative methods to provide care are growing, but places like urgent care clinics and home health providers still have their risks.
How Current Political Tension Can Impede Business for U.S. Companies — And What Businesses Can Do to Manage the RiskWith current global tensions at an all-time high, businesses are wise to keep an eye on the growing political risk environment and work with insurers to find practical solutions.
- Natural catastrophes don’t discriminate in their damage. Businesses of every size need a solution to build resiliency.
- The impact of workers’ compensation accidents and claims on employers can be profound. Employees’ health and well-being are at risk, as are the organization’s reputation and financial health.
- Factors to be considered when determining Lawyers Professional Liability Risk.
- In this on-demand webinar, learn how slips and falls drive severity while cuts and burns comprise nearly one-third of all restaurant injuries. Yet all of these risks can be better managed.
- Marijuana, it seems, is everywhere. Nearly a dozen states have approved cannabis for recreational use and more than two-thirds have signed off on medical marijuana. Marijuana’s active chemical components are becoming more widespread, too.
- They’re here. Robotics in the operating room is happening now and is the fastest growing segment within the healthcare medical device sector.