The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- A focus on prevention can dramatically cut the number of on-the-job injuries suffered every year.
- Improve your knowledge of cross-cultural difference and learn how healthcare literacy may impact patient compliance.
- Connected Insurance Canada is bringing together 350+ executives from across the core pillars of the insurance value chain, who each have the responsibility and power to transform their organization – to give you the tools to make true change.
- On average, people receive $2 in increased sale price for every $1 they put into staging a home. With a 100% return on investment, spending a little cash staging your next home is a no-brainer!
- The proliferation of data and technology will challenge the insurance industry to utilize these resources effectively, but it also creates opportunity for customized service.
Despite Rollback Talk, These Regulatory Trends May Increase Management Liability Exposure for Financial InstitutionsAlthough some anticipated a more relaxed environment under the current administration, evolving cyber and crypto currency risks create new challenges.
- Design-Build agreements are increasingly becoming a preferred delivery method within the high profile construction sector.
- Now in its 74th year, the WCI 2019 Conference is the largest gathering of workers’ compensation and safety/health professionals in the nation. Each year 7,000+ attendees gather to attend classes and the hottest networking events designed to keep professionals at the forefront of the workers’ compensation industry.
- Having a safe work environment is one of many top priorities of any organization. It is the responsibility of the employer to empower their employees to operate safely on the job.
3 Reasons Why a Custom-Crafted LPL (Lawyers Professional Liability) Policy Might be Right for Your Law FirmThe American Bar Association says that four out of five lawyers will get sued for malpractice at some point in their career.
- Whether you are new to the industry or have many years of experience, there is something for you to learn and someone for you to meet at VCIA! Join us in August!
- At our flagship conference, you’ll have the opportunity to join 700+ like-minded absence, disability, and return-to-work programs professionals who are looking to tackle strategic workforce issues facing their organizations.
- We’re excited to have you join us in Minneapolis for the 2019 Conference—Make the Connection.
- A convergence of emerging litigation trends has driven securities class actions to an all-time high. That means greater D&O exposure for every executive.
- Loss trends indicate that indoor pollutants impacting air and drinking water quality will be top concerns.
- Predictive and prescriptive models can help insurers make smarter decisions faster, but implementation is stymied by lack of direction, legacy systems, and fear. This plan can help.
- Crisis response services included with K&R coverage prove essential when domestic companies face these unexpected threats.
- Mid-sized companies need partners to give them an advantage when it comes to protecting against risks.