The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- The nation’s leading training event and expo for WC and disability management professionals with 30+ educational breakout sessions and 275+ exhibitors.
- One workers’ comp carrier is doing its part to keep injured workers off unnecessary painkillers in the first place.
- In part one of this year’s series we reflect on the retail and mail-order trends our clients experienced between 2017 and 2018.
- Millennials will be the largest workforce in 2020, but they see our industry as unattractive. How do we change that?
- Investing in projects that produce social, environmental and economic sustainability is critical to long term success for communities and companies alike.
- Carriers who take an integrated and transparent approach are best equipped to help clients proactively mitigate growing property exposures.
- It’s a matter of when — not if — the next storm, flood or fire will affect your business. Here’s how to become more resilient.
- The U.S. captive industry continues to grow, but a limited pool of talent and expertise poses challenges. A trade association that works closely with domicile regulators can help captive owners adapt and succeed amid a changing environment.
- These misconceptions have held employers and payers back from adopting telemedicine solutions despite proven benefits. Here’s some clarity on the subject.
- Advanced analytical tools enable TPAs to transcend the to-do list and help clients drive strategic change.
- In just the past few years, natural disasters have generated startling headlines and produced enormous challenges for many, including for workers’ compensation systems.
- Far from being off-the-shelf panaceas, successful wellness programs require top-down buy-in, stringent oversight, and most importantly, the backing and participation of employees.
- ACORD Connect is where we show our appreciation for you, the members of the ACORD community, and give you the opportunity to learn, network, and turn insights into action.
- Plan to join 900+ program business professionals at the 19th Annual TMPAA Summit.
- APCIA’s educational conferences bring together leaders in the property casualty insurance industry. The conferences explore a wide range of topics to help senior management stay on top of critical developments and discover new and better ways of doing business.
- The ASHRM 2019 Annual Conference connects professionals in health care risk management for networking and exchanging ideas to improve outcomes and reduce risk across the health care enterprise.
- The event blends a substantive education program, with more than 40 general and breakout sessions, a huge exhibit hall, and multiple organized networking opportunities, recently attracting nearly 2,000 registered attendees.
- InsureTech Connect 2019 will bring together more than 7,000 of the leading minds in insurance innovation and digital transformation, representing more than 60 countries from across the globe.