The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- Medical professional liability is rapidly reaching a tipping point in the long-term care industry. Health care risk managers must adjust to this changing landscape.
- A best-in-class portal should do more than store data. A new platform from myMatrixx gives claims teams power over their pharmacy program.
- View this on-demand webinar on how to improve customer retention and reduce operational costs by providing a faster more automated claims experience.
- Caring for injured workers should involve more than just processing transactions. Applying a clinical approach from the onset of an injury ensures more appropriate care and better outcomes.
- In part four of our series we look at high impact drug classes like topicals, compound kits and combo packs, and specialty medications. While these classes represent proportionately low volume, they can be associated with exponentially significant costs.
- Hurricane losses involving water damage have increased in recent years, leading one insurer to invest more fully in innovative technologies geared toward streamlining the claims process.
- During this conference, you’ll gain the knowledge and acquire the tools you need to manage your FMLA and ADA compliance responsibilities and reduce your company’s risk of exposure to lawsuits and government enforcement actions.
- Please join us for a one-hour webinar designed to provide you with tips and best practices for managing complex pharmacy claims.
- Educational institutions of every type are facing increased liability and property damage exposure, but some simple steps can reduce the risk.
- Outdated online tools make a claims representative’s job even harder, but a new and improved PBM portal promises to alleviate the frustration and facilitate faster, more informed decision-making.
- Advocating for the injured worker is a key component to successful recovery and return-to-work. Case managers are on the front line when it comes to establishing trust, engaging the injured worker and providing support.
- Employers don’t realize how controllable workers’ compensation insurance costs can be – here’s how they can control them.
- When employers have a focus on workers’ compensation cost control they may miss out on the optimal benefits of physical therapy, both for their injured workers and the health of their WC program.
- It seems like every day another state is in the news allowing for medical marijuana and cannabis programs. What ramifications do these state regulations have on workers’ comp?
- Vermont is known for its forward-thinking approach to insurance regulation, but two recent initiatives show how the State is taking dedication to innovation a step further.
- Simplifying and humanizing the workers comp process benefits injured workers and employers alike, but many aren’t doing enough to put workers first. Here’s what a true advocacy approach demands.
- More and more companies are implementing a telecommuting policy. This trend is becoming more prevalent in the insurance industry.
- In part three of our series we’ll look at opioids, which continue to decrease in proportion to overall scripts and costs, with favorable trends in Morphine Equivalent Dose (MED), duration of use, and access to guideline-supported measures.