The largest directory of industry conferences and vendor-supplied white papers, webinars and videos.
Click a below category to sort the content.
- ODG has made available to the public a new evidence-based occupational health guideline to address the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Pandemic.
- An all-digital experience offers some unique advantages over an in-person event, and could pave the way for more virtual learning opportunities going forward.
- In this special report, we’ll look at the basics of telemedicine, it’s growing expansion during the COVID-19 crisis, and compliance and security issues that your clients need to be aware of.
- Following several years of declining trends in pharmacy volume and costs, part one of this year’s annual drug trends series illustrates the slight upward shift in retail and mail-order channels.
- Join One Call and its partners in a candid conversation about the accelerated use of telehealth.
Incorporating Predictive Analytics and a Biopsychosocial Approach to Identify and Treat At-Risk Injured WorkersWe all strive for the same thing – getting injured workers the best care, at the best cost.
- As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, your employer clients may be confused as to whether it is considered a compensable workers’ compensation disease entitling employees to benefits.
- Surgical implant reimbursement can be a tricky field to navigate when it comes to analyzing the data. The Paradigm Specialty Networks team aims to add clarity for payers.
- Long-term social distancing may permanently change the way we shop, and that in turn may have consequences for the environment. Insurers can help facilitate growth while minimizing risk.
How CorVel and ReedGroup’s Integrated Disability Management Program Is Changing the Absence Management GameIn order to help their clients succeed in disability management, CorVel and ReedGroup partnered to create an Integrated Disability Management program that gets results.
- Historically ignored in workers’ comp, psychosocial factors take center stage in this behavioral health company’s approach to treatment and recovery.
- Resiliency in times of crisis is paramount for any business, but to remain resilient requires promptly adapting to changes and staying ahead of crucial risks.
- Workers’ comp exposures are changing rapidly. Employers need clinical partners with the expertise and technological tools to adapt quickly.
- Asset managers and depository institutions have a wide variety of organizational structures and a myriad of exposures, making it challenging for independent agents to design coverage plans.
- Comparing views of frontline claims staff with claims executives, the 2019 Report identifies opportunities to improve operational performance, confront talent crisis.
- Our panel of experts talk about COVID-19 and the implications for workers’ compensation patients, both as a complication to a workplace injury and as a primary occupational diagnosis.
- In this white paper, we’ll look at the top risk trends facing the transportation industry in 2020 to help brokers better serve their commercial transportation clients by taking on a more advisory role in risk mitigation and providing insight on best practices.
- Most people agree, the U.S. healthcare delivery system is broken. But it is not all bad news. One element of care delivery that is seeing exciting reinvention is networks.