Webinar – Travel Risk Management: Going Beyond Travel Assistance and Insurance
Business travel has never been more global or more compromised by volatility. The search for new markets, suppliers and energy sources is leading employers and their employees into new geographies and political environments, some of them fraught with risk.
This webinar will look at travel accident insurance and travel assistance programs and how best to marry the two products into a travel risk management program that can give employers and employees better peace of mind.
Expert panelists will discuss the following:
- The concept of “Duty of Care”, its limitations and the exposures it can create.
- The different insurance coverages that converge in the travel risk space, where they converge and where they might leave gaps.
- A history of travel accident insurance.
- Organizational challenges: Melding the roles of human resources and risk management so that they work in concert in managing travel risk.
- Employer/employee: Who bears which responsibilities in insuring safe outcomes.
- Loss scenarios and claims examples: Stories from the road of real losses and real claims.
Webinar attendees will be e-mailed a link to the recording of the webinar and its supporting visual materials.