Risk Insiders are an unrivaled group of leading executives focused on the topic of Risk. They share their insights and opinions – and from time to time their pet peeves and gripes – on the Risk & Insurance website.
Each Risk Insider is invited to publish based on their expertise, passion and/or the quality of their writing. The only rules are no selling and no negative competitor mentions.
The topic of Risk is very broad and very complex. By inviting leading industry experts to share their insights we hope to provide a more complete perspective for our readers.
Risk Insiders are considered editorial contributors. As such, we are looking for individuals who want to publish their ideas, opinions or insights. Assistance from PR is great but we are not looking for ghost-written articles or corporate marketing perspectives.
Our primary target participants are Risk Managers, CFOs, Workers’ Comp Managers and other professionals responsible for risk mitigation for their companies.
Risk Insiders are free to write about any event, trend, opinion or other topic that is relevant to risk management or the insurance industry. There are no schedules or deadlines, write when you have something to say. Articles should be concise yet complete.
Some additional guidelines include:
- Do your own writing (review and editing by colleagues is fine).
- Original submissions only.
- Publish 2 times a year, minimum.
- Write from your own perspective, not your firm’s.
- Avoid heavy jargon or corporate-speak.
- Expressing complexity does not provide clarity. Keep it simple.
- No selling.
- No competitor put-downs.
- Be concise but complete. 500 words max.
- Pictures, graphics, videos, etc. are encouraged but not required.
How to apply
For more information and an application please contact us via [email protected]