On-Demand Webinar — The Hidden Risks of Agent Conversations: How to Protect Your Organization from Devastating Fines and Losses
Insurance companies continue to be drawn into costly litigation due to non-compliance. This ranges from class action Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Do Not Call (DNC) lawsuits to regulatory fines due to non-disclosure and unethical practices. Many of these regulatory violations have one thing in common: Agents.
Agents are your company’s connection with the consumer. But they need to be armed with the necessary skills and technology to ensure that your organization is protected from risk. This webinar will talk about hidden compliance risks and how your compliance teams can mitigate these risks across the enterprise.
In this webinar, we will discuss how you can avoid these risks including:
- The financial risks associated with non-compliance
- The latest regulatory changes surrounding DNC, TCPA and collections compliance, including state mini-TCPAs
- How to streamline enterprise compliance, regardless of agent location (build or buy)
- The need to regulate script adherence to ensure regulatory compliance
- Leveraging technology to automate script adherence and reduce the risk of financial penalties from regulators.