Webinar: WC Benchmarking Study – Normalizing Discomfort: 5 Ways to Future-Proof Your Organization
Experts from the Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study will share leadership insights, as well as what eight (8) years of study data is telling us about how high performing organizations are embedding resiliency. Key to this dynamic discussion are five (5) essential strategies workers’ compensation executives can use to future-proof their organizations:
- Normalize Discomfort — Whether it’s global-level uncertainty (like new disease variants, economic recession) or industry-level disruption (like adopting new claims models), resilient organizations encourage employees to embrace continual change as the business standard, not the exception.
- Develop a Strong Risk Culture — Fostering a culture where employees feel safe taking risks and doing the uncomfortable, such as volunteering an unsolicited idea, admitting a mistake or pointing out a process that’s not working, paves the way for needed course corrections and innovation.
- Cultivate Diverse Talent — Creative problem solving requires varied viewpoints. Not only do organizations need to address the industry’s much-documented talent shortfall, but they must prioritize diversity of thought, background, experiences, and cognitive profiles while doing so.
- Deploy Technological Dexterity — Automating data collection, compliance tasks, and intervention alerts should enable claims teams to engage in greater critical thinking. The more bandwidth they have to solve problems, the more resilient they and their organizations will be.
- Measure the Past, and the Future — We must go beyond measuring backward-looking performance to measuring forward-looking resilience in order to continually improve an organization’s capacity to withstand adversity, and emerge stronger.
Overall, webinar attendees will learn pathways to adaptability, employee peak performance, and organizational success in this new post-pandemic paradigm. Attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of the 2020 Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Claims Executives
- Risk Managers
- Carrier Executives