Hardening Defense in Depth Cyber Risk Management Principles with Integrated Regulatory Risk Management
In an age where seemingly everything is hackable, insurers and their insureds know that the data they possess, while valuable, can also become a reputational and legal nightmare for them should it be stolen. Regulators are doing their best to put in place laws that require compliance in the area of data security. But managing this dizzying array of regulations is a challenge every organization finds daunting.
In this one-hour webinar, experts will discuss:
- The vital importance of institutionalizing regulatory risk management across the extended enterprise in light of the constant wave of cyber and privacy incidents.
- Triaging, operationalizing and automating regulatory change into actionable intelligence and defensible positions (includes brief demonstration) to reinforce preventative defense mechanisms and resiliency.
- Further, we will discuss these concepts in light of the current headlines.
Who should attend this webinar?
Officers and leaders from the following C-Suite functions:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Audit Executives
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers