On-Demand Webinar: 2019 WC Benchmark Study – Comparing Claims Leader & Frontline Staff Perspectives
With an estimated 140.3 million U.S. workers receiving workers’ compensation benefits, frontline claims professionals are personally responsible for managing a total economic outlay of nearly $100 billion dollars in benefits paid annually. Coupled with the industry’s top threat – the talent crisis – the impact that frontline staff have on the industry’s financial viability and injured worker outcomes cannot be overstated. Understanding the view from the front lines is not only valuable to industry payers, it’s vital.
Now in its seventh year, the Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study performed research with this critical talent constituency. While the previous six studies surveyed claims leaders, the 2019 study focused on the responses of nearly 1,300 frontline claims staff. They were asked what motivates them, what approaches they use to manage claims, how they engage injured workers, how they use technology, and what training they need. Their answers reveal firsthand ways the insurance industry can surmount its talent issues.
In this one-hour webinar, study experts – including those with prior frontline experience – will discuss this year’s top 10 findings and address the increasing stakes of retaining and attracting talent to our industry. The conversation will focus on findings such as:
- Alignment of frontline staff perspectives with those of claims leaders surveyed in prior years
- Assessment of job meaningfulness
- Ranking of company benefits that frontline staff most value
- Investment in training, and whether it’s considered adequate
- Ranking of key practices most critical to claim outcomes
- Assessment of technology and data’s effectiveness in performing current job
Webinar attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the 2019 Benchmarking Study Report.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Risk Managers
- Case Managers
- Claims Executives
- Medical Directors
- Workers’ Compensation Underwriters
- Workers’ Compensation Legal Experts