The National Comp 2023 Conference
Where: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV
What You’ll Learn at the Conference:
In 2023, National Comp is creating more opportunities to learn how to address the evolving challenges in workers’ comp AND creating new, exciting opportunities to network with the industry’s most influential executives, thought leaders, and fellow attendees.
We’ve optimized the total conference experience with new content formats, an improved layout, innovative technology, and new events. What more could you ask for from the industry’s premier national event?
Our New Conference Experience Includes:
- Less walking and more time to learn and network! We’re moving all the sessions adjacent to the expo floor. Now you can easily attend sessions, hear a CompTalk, and meet with vendors without that long trek from exhibit hall to sessions and back again. We should have thought of this years ago!
- More targeted and efficient networking! Easily find and meet with your peers, speakers, and service providers when you want. Powered by our networking app, you can set-up meetings with anyone in attendance – or let the app make suggestions based on your interests or needs. Arrange to meet in the new Networking Zone and Comp Café, or utilize meeting spaces throughout the expo hall.
- New lounges to recharge, caffeinate and de-stress! Take a much-needed wellness break right on the show floor in one of our new lounges – National Comp Café, Wellness/Recovery, Charging & Pet Therapy. Our lounges create a relaxed environment to recharge your mind and body while providing opportunities for further inspiration, connection, and engagement.
- Opening Night Reception – This exclusive networking event, only available to National Comp attendees, provides new social opportunities to connect with industry peers and colleagues away from the expo floor.
- More content options than ever before! In addition to thoughtful and in-depth sessions, attendees can learn from industry peers and explore the latest offerings from service partners in the National Comp theater. And don’t forget about the extensive digital learning opportunities offered year-round.
Who Should Attend
- Risk Managers & Analysts
- Workers’ Compensation & Disability Professionals
- Case Managers
- Insurance Executives
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Occupational Health Nurses/RNs
- Operations Personnel
To learn more about The National Comp. visit https://wcconference.com/.