VCIA Annual Conference
Where: The Doubletree Hotel (formerly the Sheraton), S. Burlington, VT
Top 10 Reasons to Come to VCIA!
1. CAPTIVE IMMERSION! a brand new VCIA experience designed to educate new captive industry professionals on the key services of captives in a condensed time frame. Monday, August 5th; includes lunch, education, and a networking reception
2. The VCIA conference is a great source for captive career development and networking; earn CPE / CLE / ICCIE credit
3. Sessions with focus areas for those new to captive insurance, those in accounting / finance, operations, and risk management. Professional development sessions are offered as well.Sessions are interactive and fun
4. Nearly 100 companies exhibit, featuring the newest product and service developments
5. Two Keynote speakers: Laura Drabik, Group Vice President of Business Innovation for Guidewire Software will speak about disruption, technology and innovation in the insurance industry. NASA Astronaut Mike Massimino will speak of pursuing his passion, and tell incredible stories about outer space and what it’s like to have one of the most dangerous jobs in the world
6. Tour for captive owners at Burton Snowboards in Burlington. Tour will include hardgoods and softgoods labs as well as the Burton museum
7. Panelists who are captive owners from some of the most prestigious organizations in the world teach at VCIA
8. For attendees guests or spouse, there is a fun group outing to Shelburne, Vermont
9. VCIA is great for those new to the industry, or long-time participants. Educational offerings for all levels
10. VCIA is a great opportunity to relax, learn and have fun with industry peers! Here are some great things to do in Burlington while you are here!
To learn more about VCIA Annual Conference, please visit their website.