URMIA 2022 Annual Conference
Where: JW Marriott Indianapolis, Ind.
What You’ll Learn at the Conference:
We’ve been waiting a while to meet up in Indy and 2022 is the year! This conference, guided by an intentional strategic plan and three years of educational design, give you the optimal situation to learn from experts, learn from peers, and learn from business partners. Experts will share their experience on six key areas of higher ed risk management along with several other topics. You can choose one session track or jump tracks throughout the event to meet your specific risk management interests. Tracks focused on higher ed risk management include: Athletics, Compliance, Cyber, ERM, International and Minors Protection.
The networking opportunities all you to make connections that you can’t wait to follow up with after the conference. We’ll take advantage of the very walkable city and get out to enjoy time outside some experiential learning. Where can you get it all in one place? Indy for URMIA 2022, that’s where!
The Indy Conference Experience Includes:
- A wonderful host facility at the JW Marriott Indianapolis with meeting rooms all on one floor (maximum networking!) and incredible views and natural light during your break times.
- Overflowing Professional Development! With more than 50 sessions for in-person attendees, in time slots from 30-90 minutes, roundtable discussion, and more, you can tackle the gaps in your core competencies and do so with a learning style that works for you. Need a break from the action? It’s likely you can catch one of the programs on your personal agenda right from your room.
- New Community Networking Space with lounges to recharge, recaffeinate and destress! Enjoy a new concept with our own “lobby” for the conference where you can meet colleagues and make connections right outside the main meeting space. Need a quiet space? Step into the Zen Den for a little down time. Or take a minute to schedule some time at the Relaxation Station. There truly is something for everyone.
- More wellness to keep you on track. We won’t let you slip up while at conference. Join us for morning yoga at the hotel, online Zumba, or participate in the golf outing or the 5k. Not to mention the hotel gym and the nearby walking paths along the canal. There is no excuse!
- Networking –Exclusive networking events provide new social opportunities to connect with industry peers and colleagues. Without a traditional expo hall, we invite all attendees to join the casual conversations that take place at receptions, breaks, in the classroom and the hallways!
- Access more than 30 hours of virtual risk management professional development from your office. Can’t make it to Indy? Register to attend virtually and four of your colleagues can join you at no extra charge!
Who Should Attend
- Risk Management Professionals
- Enterprise Risk Managers
- Safety, Loss Control, EH&S
- Insurance Executives
- Those responsible for Purchasing, Contracts, Procurement
- Higher Education International Travel
- Emergency Management, Continuity Planning
- General Counsel
To learn more about URMIA and 2022 Annual Conference, visit www.urmia.org/ac2022.