IICF Women in Insurance Global Conference
When: June 12 – 14, 2019
Where: Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, NYC
What You’ll Learn
Gender Equity in a Changing World – What You Do Matters!
Rewriting the Rules on Leadership, Diversity and Innovation
The Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF) will host its fourth Women in Insurance Global Conference June 12-14 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel before an anticipated international audience of 750 women and men. Kate White, former editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine, will headline the event as global experts on diversity, innovation and leadership provide insight on issues impacting the workplace, including gender equity in a changing world–this year’s conference theme.
This year IICF is pleased to welcome White, who has served as editor-in-chief of leading consumer magazines including Cosmo, Working Women, and Redbook as the Women in Insurance Global
Conference headline speaker. White is also a New York Times best-selling author, and recognized expert on leadership, work and success. She is the author of best-selling books designed to encourage and inspire women in business–“The Gutsy Girl Handbook” and “Why Good Girls Don’t Get Ahead But Gutsy Girls Do.”
Since its inception in 2013, the IICF Women in Insurance Global Conference has drawn more than 6,000 men and women. As industry professionals continue to tackle issues related to gender, race and a more culturally-diverse workforce, conferences exploring leadership strategies and the impact of innovation on the workplace are increasingly important. While still in the early planning stages, this year’s program has already attracted renowned speakers from around the globe, including:
- Pina Albo, chief executive officer, Hamilton Group
- Barbara Bufkin, executive head of business development, Assurant
- Maggie Doyne, founder, The Blink Foundation
- Emma Garner, executive vice president, CRC Insurance Services
- Lori Goltermann, chief executive officer, Aon US
- Jeff Kroeger, executive vice president of strategy and business development, Insureon
- Baroness Margaret McDonagh, founder, The Pipeline and member of the House of Lords
- Karen Reutter, head of construction, Zurich North America
- Susan Rivera, chief executive officer, Tokio Marine HCC
- Rekha Schipper, president and chief executive officer, Tangram Insurance Services
- Barbara Schonhofer, chief executive officer, Schonhofer, founder, the Insurance Supper Club
- Tammy Schultz, executive vice president & president, Preneed, Assurant
- Jen Tadin, national sales director, Insurance & Risk Management, North America, Gallagher
In addition to hearing from leaders in various fields and disciplines on key topics related to the conference theme, attendees of the Women in Insurance Global Conference will have opportunities to explore these topics among their peers, network with industry colleagues and executives, and share in the experiences of other industry leaders who have successfully navigated these issues in their careers.
Who Should Attend
Insurance professionals, men and women, interested in exploring the diversity opportunities and challenges facing business leaders today – as well as discussing the future of the industry and leadership needed to fuel innovation.
To learn more about IICF, please visit their website.