Handling Ethical & Moral Dilemmas in the Claims Management Process
When: September 11, 2019
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
- Define “ethics” and identify what constitutes ethical and unethical behavior or conduct
- Define morals/morality and identify what constitutes immoral vs. amoral behavior or conduct
- Review the CDMS and CCM code of conduct
- Review case specific scenarios where ethical/moral issues are directly or indirectly involved in the claims management process
- Discuss supportive measures case managers and adjusters can use to make the claims process easier to handle when ethical/moral issues are involved.
To learn more about One Call, please visit their website.