A guide for employers and carriers looking to help employees address mental health challenges and return safely to work.
White Paper Summary
Download our insight paper today to gain insight into:
- A case manager’s role in addressing mental health challenges
- Appropriate clinical support responses to traumatic employee life events
- The truth behind today’s most popular mental health myths
- Accessing the right providers at the right time
- Pharmaceutical support for mental health issue
Register to download the full content
To learn more about Genex Services, please visit their website.
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell | Genex | Coventry, a leader in cost-containment technology, independent medical exams (IME), provider and specialty networks, case management services, pharmacy benefit and disability management. The three businesses have recently aligned their joint industry expertise and advanced technology solutions into a combined organization of nearly 6,000 associates committed to simplifying and optimizing property, casualty and disability claims processes and services.