On-Demand Webinar: COVID-19 and the Implications for the Workers’ Compensation Patient
Our customers are facing a great challenge: preventing, treating, and, ultimately, saving patients with COVID-19. We are all being inundated with a variety of perspectives and struggling to find and interpret facts.
Paradigm and our team of clinical experts are here to help.
In this webinar we cover the following topics:
- The 80/20 rule and why some patients don’t recover quickly
- Cases that requires hospitalization
- The enhanced risks of prolonged ventilator use
- Post-ICU syndromes and the associated medical, neuro, and behavioral consequences
- Care management solutions for COVID-19 acute and post-acute rehab phases
- Case management amidst contagion—how telepresence can be used to bridge the gap
Join us to hear from Michael Choo, MD, FACEP, FAAEM, Chief Medical Officer, Paradigm; Lawrence Lottenberg, MD, FACS, Medical Director, Paradigm Catastrophic Care Management; William Pfeifer, MD, FACS, Medical Director, Paradigm Catastrophic Care Management; Joseph K. Choo, MD, FACC, Paradigm Medical Specialist Consultant, Interventional Cardiologist, Medical Director of Structural Heart and Valve Center, Christ Hospital; and Kathy Galia, RN, BS, Chief Operating Officer, Paradigm Catastrophic Care Management.
To see more from Paradigm, please click here.