CB Insights Tech Market: Digitizing P&C Insurance
What You’ll Learn at the Conference
With a focus on automation and digitization, this two-day event will feature 25+ rapid-fire demos across 6 major tech categories shaping insurance:
- Data enhancement for underwriting & claims: Software pulling structured and unstructured data
- Geospatial analytics for underwriting & claims: Tech using geospatial and satellite images to improve loss avoidance, mitigation, and settlement
- Telematics for Underwriting & Claims: Tech for personal and commercial auto to understand driving behavior through data
- Predictive analytics for risk management: Software helping firms identify patterns to better predict client behavior and manage risk
- IoT data for commercial insurance: Tech analyzing data from connected devices and smart sensors
- Computer vision for underwriting & claims: Photo and video-scanning tech to assist with underwriting selection and claims settlements
Insurers will hear how these technologies can drive results across their businesses from underwriting to claims to customer engagement.
Beyond demos, here’s what else CBI Tech Market offers:
- Themed networking, hosted-buyer program, and other matchmaking services to foster the right connections between buyers and sellers
- Exclusive CB Insights research analyzing key tech categories and noteworthy tech trends in insurance
- In-depth workshops on how to evaluate, adopt, and integrate new tech
- Roundtable discussions with peers and partners
- One-on-one interviews from insurers with winning digital strategies and high-profile tech companies delivering value and ROI for insurance firms
Who Should Attend
P&C executives who oversee key lines of business (underwriting, claims, operations, etc.) and influence tech strategy and buying decisions.
To learn more about the event and to save $100 off your ticket with code: RI100 visit our website.