6th Annual Insurance AI and Analytics USA
Where: Renaissance Chicago Downtown, Chicago, IL
What You’ll Learn at the Conference
As our lives become hyper-connected and customer expectations increase, the imperative on insurance carriers to deliver automated services with a 360° customer view is increasing. It is also now undeniable that AI and machine learning are the only means through which insurance carriers will be able to meet customer demands at scale, whilst ensuring they remain efficient and profitable.
Insurance AI and Analytics USA (May 2-3, Chicago) will bring together innovation and business unit executives to redefine the risks and rewards of embedding technologies, exploring how leveraging technologies such as AI, IoT, blockchain and automation can help create valuable, relevant insurance products and services, delivered with a seamless experience.
Join this industry-leading summit for exclusive insights on:
Turning Your Vision into Reality: Discover how excellent planning and pre-integration analysis can lead to successful AI application. Develop a robust business intelligence infrastructure, achieve data integrity and a 360-view of the customer
Discover Exactly Where and How AI Is Impacting Insurance: Uncover the major impacts of AI, from automating underwriting, improving the customer experience, delivering seamless claims and turbocharging data analytics
Deliver A Seamless and Connected Customer Experience: Integrate new technologies into legacy systems to meet and exceed customer expectations with outstanding service, from onboarding to claims and everything in between
Identify and Create Business Efficiencies for Immediate Gains: Discover which processes can be quickly automated and how to use new tech, such as chatbots, to improve customer visualization and productivity and reduce human errors
Who Should Attend
This conference was designed with a unique format to allow you to take full advantage of the onsite networking opportunities. From round table discussions to interactive polling and open designed workshops, this conference is a must-attend event for those looking to explore the opportunities that AI, machine learning and advanced analytics are bringing to the different business departments across the insurance enterprise, including:
- C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES: Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operations Officers, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Executive Officer
- DATA/ANALYTICS: Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Data, Analytics, Customer Analytics, Business Intelligence
- PRICING & ACTUARIAL: Chief Actuaries, SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Pricing, Actuarial
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & MARKETING: Chief Customer Officer, SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Customer Experience/Customer Services/Customer Insight
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Product Development, Product Strategy, Product Design, Product Innovation
- UNDERWRITING: Chief Underwriting Officer, SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Underwriting
- CLAIMS & FRAUD: Chief Claims Officer, SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Claims, Fraud, Financial Crime, Special Investigations
- INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY: SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Innovation, Chief Innovation SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Technology, Chief Technology Officer
To learn more about Insurance AI and Analytics USA , please visit their website.