4th Annual Connected Insurance Europe 2019
Where: Novotel Amsterdam City, The Netherlands
What You’ll Learn at the Conference
Insurance has changed. Agile start-ups and innovative insurers have demonstrated that customers are responding to products and services that match their lifestyles and inspire engagement. The imperative is on insurers to act now. Connected Insurance Europe 2019 is the only forum uniting the core pillars of insurance management to explore how technologies such as IoT, AI and blockchain can help create relevant and personalised insurance products and services, delivered with a seamless experience.
Featuring proven business case studies, expert speakers and hours of networking, join us at Connected Insurance Europe and gain the tools you need to ensure unwavering customer loyalty as part of ‘connected’ insurance solutions.
Join this industry-leading summit for exclusive insights into:
- Innovation and Strategy: Identify the latest market opportunities whilst simultaneously building a detailed single customer view
- Product Development: Coordinate internally to deliver financially viable products that will dazzle customers and maximise the value of your product with third-party relationships that plug operational and technical gaps
- External Data Sources: Learn to use what you have effectively and find new sources of data (including IoT data) for real-time, personalised and meaningful customer interactions
- Communication of Value to the Customer: Demonstrate the value of new products or services to current and new customer bases with excellent communication and marketing. Meet and exceed company expectations in terms of customer uptake for new product development
- Proven Business Case Studies: With ROI difficult to demonstrate, achieve executive buy-in by presenting real-world examples for immediate implementation
Who Should Attend
- C-Level: Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Product Officer, Chief Business Development Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer
- Innovation: Head of Innovation
- Strategy: Head of Strategy
- Product: Head of Product Development, Head of Product Strategy, Head of Product Design, Head of Product Innovation
- Business: Head of Business Development, Head of New Business
- Propositions: Head of Propositions
- Technology: Head of IT, Head of Technology, Head of Digital
- Business Lines: Heads of General Insurance, Motor/Auto, Home, Life, Health, and Commercial
- Multi-functional teams: Data, Analytics, Underwriting, Claims, Marketing, Pricing
To learn more about 4th Annual Connected Insurance Europe 2019 , please visit their website.