VCIA Annual Conference
Where: The Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center, S. Burlington, VT
What You’ll Learn at the Conference
32 Years in the Making!
VCIA’s first Annual Conference was held in 1985, in the early years of Vermont’s captive industry. Less than a dozen people attended! Since that time, the conference has grown steadily and flourished into a vibrant, energetic event attracting the industry’s very best and brightest year after year.
The VCIA Annual Conference now proudly hosts 1100 people from all over the world for two and a half days of the finest captive education available. Attendees have access to any level of learning — from basic sessions to the most advanced. Professional education credits are offered (CPE / CLE / ICCIE) to those who attend the sessions. Nearly 100 companies exhibit at VCIA.
VCIA is equally well-known for its high quality education as it is for its many opportunities for people to connect with other captive professionals.
Top 10 Reasons to Come to VCIA!
1. A great source for captive career development and networking; earn CPE / CLE / ICCIE credit
2. Sessions with focus areas for those new to captive insurance, those involved in accounting / finance, operations, and risk management
3. More advanced sessions than ever before, and expanded educational content
4. Two great keynote speakers, TBA!
5. Engaging, fun session formats
6. Many captive owner panelists from some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. All the industry’s key players will be at the VCIA Conference
7. Options for outings for your spouse or guest
8. Risk management tour (for captive owners)
9. Connect with other captive professionals and get advice from our conference ambassadors at the “Ambassador Lounge”
10. Relax, learn and have fun with industry peers!
To learn more about VCIA Annual Conference, please visit their website.