2018 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference
Where: Omni at Championsgate, Orlando, FL
What You’ll Learn at the Conference
Each day, absence and disability management professionals are faced with an unending barrage of FMLA and ADA questions that require thoughtful, integrated solutions. The 2018 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference will address your most challenging issues, ensuring your programs are compliant now and for the future.
During 3 ½ interactive days, you will:
• Acquire practical tips and tools from DOL and EEOC representatives and FMLA/ADA experts.
• Gather the latest FMLA and ADA strategies and procedural recommendations.
• Understand statutory requirements based on recent court decisions and updates to both the FMLA and ADA.
Who Should Attend
Professionals with responsibilities in:
• Absence and disability management
• FMLA/ADA workplace compliance
• Human resources/benefits
• Return-to-work/Stay-at-work programs
• Risk management and litigation
• Workers’ compensation
• Workplace accommodations
To learn more about DMEC, please visit their website.